690 users online (62 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

WA - Father accused of raping, molesting daughters

Father accused of raping, molesting daughters

MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash. – A 28-year-old man is accused of raping and molesting his young daughters over the past two years.

and

The girls told police that their father, who is unemployed, been raping and molesting them while their mother was at work.

Police say the mother separated from her husband after learning what was happening, but didn't report it because she said her husband had threatened the mother and her daughters.

Police say they had trouble contacting the father after he moved in with relatives, but they arrested him on Wednesday after they learned where he would be picking up his daughters that day.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stori....681a2657.html

Thank god they arrested this sicko before he could do more damage, those poor girls..

Strange as it may sound, I have mixed feelings about reading headlines like this one. On the one hand, it sickens me beyond belief that a father could do that to any child, much more so his own. On the other hand, I am so glad to see it in the news since it means that he can no longer do it and it's one less pedophile on the streets, and the nightmare is largely over for the girls.
    Above is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    but they arrested him on Wednesday after they learned where he would be picking up his daughters that day.

WHAT?? Was the mother letting the father pick these girls up after she knew what he'd been doing?? Or did she set him up, so the police could locate him??

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    WHAT?? Was the mother letting the father pick these girls up after she knew what he'd been doing?? Or did she set him up, so the police could locate him??
    That's what I was wondering...

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    I hope she set him up...someone had to tell the police and I am so hoping it was her and not that she was going to allow him to be alone with the girls again.

I hope she set him up...someone had to tell the police and I am so hoping it was her and not that she was going to allow him to be alone with the girls again.
    She separated from him once she discovered what he was doing. So, I have to believe that she set him up.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    She separated from him once she discovered what he was doing. So, I have to believe that she set him up.
    She did leave him when she found out according to the article... but the article also says she did not report him to the police because he had threatened her and the girls.

I am not clear on how it did actually get reported.

If she left him when she found out, even though he threatened her and the girls, there's no way she would let him alone with them. MHO, and I stand by it.

My thoughts exactly SewingDeb, I hope it was a set up too.

It must have been, Imthemom. Good. I hope he never sees daylight again.

she didnt report it...isnt that a form of child abuse? she should have known that if she reported it he could not harm her family....he'd be in jail! so why wait?...Im sure there are alot more details then we have read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by wildTrose View Post
    she didnt report it...isnt that a form of child abuse? she should have known that if she reported it he could not harm her family....he'd be in jail! so why wait?...Im sure there are alot more details then we have read so far.
    As far as I have read from other, similar cases, not reporting it isn't a crime or child abuse. Not stopping it would be. But she did stop it, effectively. Now that's just what I got from other cases, so don't take it as gospel.

imarealwitch is offline witches parking only, all other will be toad
    Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    Thank god they arrested this sicko before he could do more damage, those poor girls..
    I agree with you,DITTO what u said...

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    As far as I have read from other, similar cases, not reporting it isn't a crime or child abuse. Not stopping it would be. But she did stop it, effectively. Now that's just what I got from other cases, so don't take it as gospel.
    I am not sure if that is true but I certainly hope its not.
    Not reporting it should be a crime as well.

I do know certain people MUST report it or it is a crime (Dr's. LE, teachers)
    It should be that way for everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast