John and Patsy's thoughts

Were John and Patsy incapable of having thoughts of anger, lust, greed, and jealousy?

• yes

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • no

Votes: 71 84.5%

• Total voters

icedtea4me

Former Member
Reaction score
Were John and Patsy incapable of having any thoughts of anger, lust, greed, and jealousy?

-Tea

Wait! Wait! I'm having a psychic moment!!

IDI = yes

RDI = no

:D :D :D

Sorry IcedTea, I tend to crack myself up sometimes. I will vote on your poll as soon as I submit. :angel:

Were John and Patsy incapable of having any thoughts of anger, lust, greed, and jealousy?

-Tea

Tea, is this a trick question?

Mist and I have been in the Mist too long today. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Tea, is this a trick question?

Mist and I have been in the Mist too long today. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

We have had quite a go of it, haven't we, BOESP? It's been nice for me... been awhile since I've had this much 'puter time on my hands. Plus, I always enjoy an opportunity to think outside the box on this case.

Wait! Wait! I'm having a psychic moment!!

IDI = yes

RDI = no

:D :D :D

Sorry IcedTea, I tend to crack myself up sometimes. I will vote on your poll as soon as I submit. :angel:

LOL...that's the funniest thing that I have read in a LONG time!! GOOD ONE! :laugh:

As one who has experienced all of those, I think the envy one is especially pertinent. That's the big one for me. That's the one that causes all the real trouble in the world.

We all have these emotions - it's to what DEGREE we have them that matters.

p.s. I accidentally hit the "yes" button on the poll when I meant to hit "no". I thought the question read "Do you think they are capable...?"

p.s. I accidentally hit the "yes" button on the poll when I meant to hit "no". I thought the question read "Do you think they are capable...?"

LOL..you just HAD to be different, didn't you?? ;)

Me too! Hit yes instead of no. :cool:

If there is anybody that clicked YES, on purpose, that means that they think that the Ramsey's were not human, and incapable of having human feelings. Maybe they are robots or aliens or something. :)

Every single person alive has one or more of these feelings...I don't care which side you fall on...these are normal human behaviors.

I don't understand the purpose of this poll. Is there some kind of backstory? Is it a private joke? What is the deal?

I don't understand the purpose of this poll. Is there some kind of backstory? Is it a private joke? What is the deal?
If you're capable of the thought, you're capable of the deed.

-Tea

Of course there are probably some out there who think that John and Patsy Ramsey are holy and sinless and have been since the moment of each of their conceptions.

-Tea

Of course there are probably some out there who think that John and Patsy Ramsey are holy and sinless and have been since the moment of each of their conceptions.

-Tea

Exactly!!... Like Mary Poppins....perfect in every way. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie