Identified! PA - Pine Grove Twp, WhtFem, 30+, 'Benji' tattoo, Jun'98 - Madlin Rodriguez

Rle7

Reaction score
Unidentified White Female
  • Located on June 26, 1998 in Pine Grove Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania.
  • The nature of the death is listed as suspicious.
  • Cause of death was suffocation and / or drug abuse.
  • Estimated Date of Death is approximately 3 days (72 hours) prior to discovery

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 30 + years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7"; 100-120 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Shoulder length brown hair; small build. Both ears double-pierced. She had at one time received a Caesarian Section and was absent ovaries. Scar on her right arm, inside elbow. Possible scar in the middle of her forehead. Noticeable track-marks on left arm. No previous fractures.
  • Dentals: Available. She had good dentition. Missing teeth (antimortem): #4 (2nd bicuspid), # 30 (1st molar) and # 32 (3rd molar/wisdom). Two of the teeth (mandibular first and third molars) showed advanced caries destruction (cavities). One tooth (maxillary right first molar) shows an apparent filling. Dental overbite.
  • Tattoos: On her right ankle was a tattoo inscribed with "Benji"; the tattoo had a red heart dotting the letter "i" and a red heart under the letter "B".
  • Fingerprints: Available
  • Clothing/Jewelry: None

Case History
On June 26, 1998, the victim was discovered at the landfill by workers. The body was among waste possibly deposited by a trash hauler from outside the Schuylkill County area. Rubbish near where the body was found indicates the possibility that this particular load may have originated in the Philadelphia area or surrounding areas.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Schuylkill County Crimestoppers
800-582-8877
OR
Pennsylvania State Police
Schuylkill Haven
866-295-4721
NCIC Number:
U-135043398
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information:
Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers
Pennsylvania State Police

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/234ufpa.html

http://www.psp.state.pa.us/psp/cwp/view.asp?a=3&Q=38279

I've been taking a long look at this woman's tattoo and I noticed something interesting. I realize the tattoo may not be the most professional, but isn't it custom to also "dot" a lower case "j"? There is a heart below the "B" and a heart in place of a "dot" over the "i"....but looking at the script couldn't this perhaps be the surname "Benyi"? Maybe it's just me, but I see a "Y" after the "N".

132_234UFPA_tattoo.jpg

I found another link for her which suggests that she may be of mixed heritage.

From the link below: "Department of Anthropology suggested white heritage, however, in consideration of other observations, this could not be determined definitively.

http://pennsylvaniamissing.com/pinegrovejanedoe.html

I've been taking a long look at this woman's tattoo and I noticed something interesting. I realize the tattoo may not be the most professional, but isn't it custom to also "dot" a lower case "j"? There is a heart below the "B" and a heart in place of a "dot" over the "i"....but looking at the script couldn't this perhaps be the surname "Benyi"? Maybe it's just me, but I see a "Y" after the "N".

132_234UFPA_tattoo.jpg

I found another link for her which suggests that she may be of mixed heritage.

From the link below: "Department of Anthropology suggested white heritage, however, in consideration of other observations, this could not be determined definitively.

http://pennsylvaniamissing.com/pinegrovejanedoe.html

I see the Y also Masnitram!!

Tina Marie Moody
Missing since March 5, 1998 from Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: April 22, 1965
Age at Time of Disappearance: 32 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5"; 110 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Scars on her abdomen, right arms, right eye, left forearm, forehead, face, left cheek, and on her nose.
AKA: Tina Marie Jackson, Tina Marie Moore, Tina Jackson Moody, Tina White

I see the Y also Masnitram!!

Please don't flame me for posting this, I realize the race is off, but man the scars,times, etc are right on!! http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2306dftx.html

Chaddylex- I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Ginestra- no flaming here ;-) The distance troubles me more then the racial makeup and there isn't a mention of any tattoos. That doesn't mean that she isn't possible though.

I am looking into the "Benyi" surname and have found some interesting possibles on Classmates.com, but I need to dig much much further to track if any of them are missing.

FWIW, to me it looks like Benji without the "j" dotted. It doesn't look like Benyi to me.

FWIW, to me it looks like Benji without the "j" dotted. It doesn't look like Benyi to me.

Benji makes more sense that is true.

I also thought maybe Beryi in addition to Benyi (I've looked them up, the surnames are legit). Or if the "I" isn't really a dotted "I" I can see this read as a very poorly written/tatted "Berry".

I don't see this case in NamUs (or any Schuylkill Co. cases actually) so I sent a message to the local authorities via the "contact us" page on their township's website (http://www.pinegrovetownship.com/index.html ) and we can see if there's any way to get her in there. Or, hopefully, she was identified. Either way, I sent a message. Hopefully they respond soon.

Glad she was identified, frustrating that noone was made aware of it until 8 years later...Doe states she was identified on June 1st 2009 by DNA comparison...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back