Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

JanetElaine

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/26/hogan.crash/index.html

A high-speed car accident in Florida has left the teenage son of wrestling star Hulk Hogan seriously injured and a companion in critical condition late Sunday, police said.
Nick Bollea, 17, was the driver of a Toyota Supra that went out of control while driving at a "high rate of speed" about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, said Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater police in Clearwater, Florida.

Video of Hulk at the scene: http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/26/hogan.crash/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

photo_servlet

Is that the front or the back of Nick's car?

Hi speedy! lol

Have you watched Hogan's reality show? I wonder if they are still filming and this will be included. I hope nobody dies. These young kids think they are invincible.

I hope and pray Nick is okay :(
I'd be a hypocrite if I talked about the dangers of speeding etc.

MG

Oh, this is sad news! :( I hope Nick and his passenger pull through. I really enjoyed watching the Hogan family in their reality show.

My thoughts & prayers are with Nick / his friend & families!!

Oh my....prayers to Nick and his friend. I watched the Hogan show only an hour or 2 ago. My teen daughter has a mad crush on Nick.

If the news articles are correct, that's the back of Nick's car.

Who in thier right mind would give a kid a car like that. Nick isn't the brightest bulb in the box. He has pretty much everything handed to him. I remember when he wanted to start racing. His Dad made a few phone calls and he had big bucks sponcers and was let into the league (or whatever they call it).

Who in thier right mind would give a kid a car like that. Nick isn't the brightest bulb in the box. He has pretty much everything handed to him. I remember when he wanted to start racing. His Dad made a few phone calls and he had big bucks sponcers and was let into the league (or whatever they call it).
I was thinking the same thing Mc. I hope he and is the passenger are alright. Terrible crash...

In the video the reporter says that Nick Hogan is the less injured person from the car crash. I hope that means he is going to survive...of course I hope everyone survives this crash. Teens lots of money fast cars and no rules is a accident waiting to happen.

Geez, that was local here, and I am just reading about it now on Websleuths. TGFWS

I read that the car was completely demolished. I have watched the show a few times. This young man seems like a good kid.

Aren't boys more likely than girls to speed; hence, the insurance rates are high until they are 25 years old??

I imagine the kids were wearing their seatbelts or they would be dead. :eek:

I looked for a thread!!! lol

LOL

I wanted to mess around a bit last night and then delete my thread, but my computer poofed and I'm only now back on. Sorry I sounded like a jerk, lol.

LOL

I wanted to mess around a bit last night and then delete my thread, but my computer poofed and I'm only now back on. Sorry I sounded like a jerk, lol.

You didn't sound like a jerk, JanetElaine! :blowkiss: I don't know how to delete a thread, but I thought ours would be merged like I see with others! lol

You made me laugh because when I saw yours I thought "we're both sitting here in Ohio listening to the same tv show!" (Well, maybe. I had Fox on in the background!)

No worries!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back