Bidding for Mummified Walrus Penis Bone

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294734,00.html
LOS ANGELES — Among all the fossils, skeletons, meteorites and gemstones for sale Sunday at the I.M. Chait Gallery natural history auction, lot #127 stands out.
It's a mummified baculum, or penis bone, from a species of walrus that went extinct 12,000 years ago. The piece is more than 4 feet long, curves to a point and is covered with weathered skin and dry muscle tissue.
Who would want to own such an odd thing? Lots of people, including technology executives, Hollywood producers and A-list celebrities. Bidding starts at $16,000.
===========
how exactly do you display a large mummified penis?

lmao and ewwwww

Miss Sherri, I must say I am shocked! I assumed you were too much of a lady to know what that meant. No doubt this is what comes of reading at WS...

Miss Sherri, I must say I am shocked! I assumed you were too much of a lady to know what that meant. No doubt this is what comes of reading at WS...

Yeah, we have a bone to pick with you - a PENIS BONE, that is!! :eek:

"these are not to be played with by children."

I thought that was a funny line in the article.

Interior designers also bid for polished and mounted artifacts.

Who here would like to say their job is polishing and mounting whale dicks?

And, in case you didn't know, a whale dick is called a "dork" according to Ripley's Believe it or Not museaum in Orlando. They have one on display and the sign says so.

And, in case you didn't know, a whale dick is called a "dork" according to Ripley's Believe it or Not museaum in Orlando. They have one on display and the sign says so.
All these years I've been calling people "dorks" without ever realizing it had a meaning!!

nice use of the term "mount". now when i call my hubby a dork i can say it is a compliment on his man hood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back