1011 users online (135 members and 876 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

convinence store robbery/my friends were the ones who were robbed and shot!

Life is just too short to wake up with regrets.So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason, If you get a chance:TAKE IT! If it changes your life: LET IT! Nobody said that it would be easy they just said that it would be worth it. The people you need in your life are the ones who have proved they need you in theirs. Love me or hate me, It won't make me of break me.

I am truly sorry for your friends. Please keep us posted.

Terribly sad. Keep us posted on his condition. Why oh why do "kids" think this is the way to go?? They just don't seem to care about ruining their lives. Where do they even know where to get guns?

So sorry that the ones robbed and shot were your friends. Prayers to you and your friends.

I am praying your will be okay

Quote Originally Posted by gracefuljf1505 View Post
    To my dearest Gracefuljf,
    My heart is with you.

Much Love and Respect to you,
    dark_shadows

That is so sad. I hope your friends will be ok. Keep us posted.

I personally think that anytime a gun is used in a crime, that person should be sent away for life. That's that, they're gone for good. These people go out and do the same thing over and over...they don't care if they kill you. I know there are other dangerous types of weapons, but if a gun is involved, I don't care how old you are...it's life in prison.

Firstly i want to thank all of you for your concerns and prayers. My friend who was shot Parish is fine........they were able to reattach his finger and he was released from the hosp on thursday. My other two friends are fine as well just fighting off teh press.....which is normal in a case like this. they were able to get there thinsg back from evidence at the police station today and the three kids who were involved were al caught and are facing serios charges this is the 2nd robbery they committed!

like i said thankyou and please keep parish in your prayers as he is healing and hopefully healing right!

Thanks again!

hugs
    Life is just too short to wake up with regrets.So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason, If you get a chance:TAKE IT! If it changes your life: LET IT! Nobody said that it would be easy they just said that it would be worth it. The people you need in your life are the ones who have proved they need you in theirs. Love me or hate me, It won't make me of break me.