Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyahna View Post
    Yes but I was more thinking they shouldn't have given this info if this was so unsure unless the guy really said that but I was wondering if they hadn't changed sthg who was not at all that into a name, then it is rather misleading.

I dont know.. I think its kinda good to release whatever information he said.. the steve hex name might not mean a thing to us.. but it may mean alot to a person looking for him..... maybe that was a good friends name, or family member...... or maybe he was on the run or something and didnt wanna give his real name... I just cant wait to hear what happened!! I hope they give more information about this guy.

I've often wondered about this guy, too. I'm sorry no one got to him in time
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

I think there won't be more info unless you ask LE, they already did nothing about him after the accident they still won't do anything now unless AMW wants some publicity. In many cases nothing is said about identifications and in this case as I said they did nothing to get him id'd after the accident, well probably a bit but very little, not necessarily LE's fault though it could be media's fault so I don't think they'll talk about him they'd better run away and hide. It's such a shame that they find people alive and don't publicize their cases. Can you believe the only time someone recognized an amnesia victim on my site, she called and they told her he had died a few weeks before I was disgusted. It was her brother. I think she felt bad but that wasn't really her fault more LE, hospital and media who had just ran maybe two articles about this man being found. And it wasn't even in her state that he was found I think.

Human remains found in Emery County end 10 year search

~snip~

On Sunday morning, the state medical examiner confirmed that the remains were, in fact, the remains of Ryan Thayn. A search for Thayn has been going on since the 1990s.

http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story...2-450e60335b31

Thanks to the new member that gave the heads up!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chicoliving For This Useful Post:

I'm mostly a lurker who pops up every once in a while to throw my two cents in..... Did anyone ever look into jodierenee's suggestion regarding Steven Gonzales? The pictures are VERY similar. I think mostly it's the eyes.....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyn1001 For This Useful Post:

I think that would be great to look into!! maybe get some more info or something somehow that way maybe he mumbled out his last name and it sounded like hex?

But I could of swore there was a thread awhile back about this guy being Identified (But maybe it was a different case??) I thought I remember at the time trying to find out information about the name and couldnt find anything about that (cant remember it now) I think someone suggested calling the center to see if they'd confirm if his identity is still unknown or what....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyslims For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kaylenbabysims View Post
    I think that would be great to look into!! maybe get some more info or something somehow that way maybe he mumbled out his last name and it sounded like hex?

But I could of swore there was a thread awhile back about this guy being Identified (But maybe it was a different case??) I thought I remember at the time trying to find out information about the name and couldnt find anything about that (cant remember it now) I think someone suggested calling the center to see if they'd confirm if his identity is still unknown or what....
    Yes you are right. I dont know if there was ever confirmation of this, but here is the link to the post you are referring too.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52808

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rhyno1974 For This Useful Post:

wonder if anyone ever called again......I know sometimes there's listings on sites still after they've been found or identified.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyslims For This Useful Post:

I forwarded the info to the email on Steven's doe network page. We'll see what happens.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jodierenee For This Useful Post:

bumping!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jodierenee For This Useful Post:

Some possibles:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/649umms.html

Ronald Duck - If he thought he would be ok and he was trying to go AWOL, he may have given a fake name?
    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/1021

Dennis Mann
    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/434

Here is another thread on WS about this:
    Unidentified Man-1998-Mississippi-Age 22-28 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 10:29 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    I am looking for a few good sleuthers to help Missie find her sister--please, please, please bring your fresh ideas!!

Deanna Merryfield:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58438

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    that dennis mann looks like a strong possibility

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

This might be a silly question, but he lived for 4 years in a hospital? and for 4 years no one stepped forward to say they knew him?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kirsty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    that dennis mann looks like a strong possibility
    I think so too, but I dont know why he would say a different name

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kirsty For This Useful Post:

Was the UID definitely confirmed to be Curry? Because he's still in the unidentified section on the Doe Network, and other sites too.
    Does anyone know anything about it? Or have I missed something?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast