864 users online (177 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Questions we wish we had the answers to

I may be asking a question with an answer that is obvious to all but me and if that is so please forgive it but:
    Which POI or other person connected with this case has a thing for numbers, perhaps is into numerology of some sort or is very into organized numbers or perhaps has cryptography as a hobby?

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by docwho3 View Post
    I may be asking a question with an answer that is obvious to all but me and if that is so please forgive it but:
    Which POI or other person connected with this case has a thing for numbers, perhaps is into numerology of some sort or is very into organized numbers or perhaps has cryptography as a hobby?
    That's a good question. And since it's gonna bug the heck out of me now, I'm hoping you have an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by docwho3 View Post
    The author of the ransom note.