1212 users online (270 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

Pennsylvania Man Charged With Using MySpace Account to Drug, Rape Teen Girl

link

A 24-year-old Pennsylvania man was charged with drugging and repeatedly raping a 15-year-old girl after using his MySpace account to lure her to a local K-Mart, MyFoxPhilly reported Wednesday.

According to the report, prosecutors said Christopher Leasher of Bucks County used the name "chicksdigskinny" to send the victim messages asking for sex, took the girl to Philadelphia to buy cocaine, and gave her so much cocaine her life was at risk.

He then sexually assaulted her throughout the night, the station reported.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Dirty POS.

Why does this continue to happen? PLEASE put him away for life. That's it, he's done! Please.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    It would be so nice if they would give him LWOP just as soon as he is convicted. Maybe he won't be in the news again years from now for a similar crime.

Where was her mom and why didn't she know what her teenaged daughter was up to on the computer?! Yes, I blame the predator for these horrific acts against this girl...but you MUST know what your kid is doing online and who they are talking to in order to protect them from scumbags like this!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

and so it goes

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Where was her mom and why didn't she know what her teenaged daughter was up to on the computer?! Yes, I blame the predator for these horrific acts against this girl...but you MUST know what your kid is doing online and who they are talking to in order to protect them from scumbags like this!
    But don't you know there are probably 100 parents out there for every one of us who feel as you do and those 100 usually say things like: "You can't just spy on your kids all the time." and "Kids will be kids after all." and "We have to let go and let kids grow up."

Why was she meeting him at Kmart...to buy drugs?
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

I am wondering the same thing as seriouslysearching and KansasCutie.

He was asking for sex and she willingly went to buy drugs. I think he is a dirtball but I am not so sure this was actual rape.

Statutory rape and he should be in prison.

http://cbs3.com/local/local_story_240124839.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=5610553

The above links are local articles which provide a little more detail about the meeting..
    "Bucks County District Attorney Diane Gibbons said on June 11th Leasher and the 15-year-old met in person. He bought cocaine, and then brought her to his friend's house in Doylestown. She told police he plied her with cocaine and pills. At one point she was so high she got sick and had to sit in a bathtub to ward off a rising fever. She told detectives she willingly took the drugs and had sex with Leasher, who was then 23. Because of her age and condition under the law it's not viewed as consensual sex"

Was this her first time with cocaine? I've been thinking the same thing about the parents and the myspace account, but forget that if she's doing drugs at 15 yrs and her parents don't know!