Caution: gross - Austrian teen kills, partly eats roommate

JanetElaine

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295139,00.html

Leaving out the gory details as an extra caution, but here's a quote from the article:

The 19-year-old was sitting next to the victim, his clothes allegedly soaked in blood. He reportedly greeted the officers by saying: “Just look what happened here.”

:sick:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295139,00.html

Leaving out the gory details as an extra caution, but here's a quote from the article:

The 19-year-old was sitting next to the victim, his clothes allegedly soaked in blood. He reportedly greeted the officers by saying: “Just look what happened here.”

:sick:

Being well aquainted with the homeless shelters here, I can say their environment of drugs, alcohol and "all about me" is ripe breeding ground for insanity.

This was a different kind of shelter though - an apartment for just the two of them.... BUT for the mentally ill. So yeah insanity - definitely.

"The residents receive weekly visits from social workers."

I'm thinking that this guy needed much closer supervision than a weekly visit...<!-- QUIGO --><!-- QUIGO -->

I can see this happening in Michigan. Engler when if office closed down almost all of the mental hospitals and just put the patients out and they get weekly visits. Even at the state hospitals the doors are not locked due to fire codes and these are for the criminally insane. A guy got out and attacked an old lady.The state said they didnt have funding for a fence around the building to keep them in :behindbar When I had to go to the local social security office a few years ago a man next to me told me how ted kennedy has been trying to kill for him years and they make him play volleyball everyday to break down his body .:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back