OU Fan Goes For The Texas Jewels

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
I am an OU fan, but this is a bit extreme! You should not mess with the family jewels...even if they are from Texas! OUCH!

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Two men involved in a confrontation at an Oklahoma City bar last month - leaving one of them injured - are telling different stories about what happened after one of them walked in wearing a University of Texas shirt.

Allen Michael Beckett, 53, faces a felony charge of assault and battery as a result of the incident. He is accused of tearing the scrotum of Brian Thomas, 32, after Beckett taunted Thomas for wearing the Texas shirt on June 17.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=5d1922ad-e9dd-4c79-921f-654e9f887724

What a holes!!

I just never understood the intense feelings over sports.

The OU/Texas rivalry runs very deep around here. I never quite understood it myself, but it is across the board with females and males alike. They take their football team very seriously here! I see a literal sea of crimson and cream on a daily basis. LOL (With the occassional orange and black colors of OSU tossed among them like fish out of water!)

OMG! Im sorry but if you go to this extent over someone wearing a t shirt of team you dont like you are mentally insane. You have totally lost your marbles if you get this upset over an article of clothing.

Did I mention this was Oklahoma?! Can ya say, "Redneck"?! LOL (I can being I am from Oklahoma!) We have a few of those left around here...sad to say.

I knew our rivalry was BAD....but not that bad. Yikes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back