1246 users online (288 members and 958 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Farmer Carves Special Message For Wife In Hay Field

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...xj4JhJeVcgo%3D CHETEK, WI -- A Wisconsin farmer is making the best of this summer's drought. Ken Haas has been farming all his life. He said the drought was so rough on his crops, he decided instead of bailing his hay, he'd take the time to tell his wife, "Hay, I love you!"

In a secluded field on the border of Rusk and Barron Counties, there's a love letter in the hay. Four days ago, Ken decided to show his love. Half an hour of delicate farm work later, he drove half a mile home to get his wife.

"I jumped in the tractor. There's a loader on it and he said 'get in,' so I did, and he raised it in the air. I was holding on for dear life," Beth said. "Then, he said 'look over there' and I did and there it was."

"Beth, I love you," scripted in the green

awww how sweet. Reminds me of that old country song John Deere Green.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

That was sweet.

Awwww...what a romantic! Probably the only sweet thing he has ever done for her...besides milking the cow once while she was giving birth to his son or something. LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Awwww...what a romantic! Probably the only sweet thing he has ever done for her...besides milking the cow once while she was giving birth to his son or something. LOL
    i dont know romance means different things to some guys. my hubby dont get me flowers or candy or jewelry. he wakes my with coffee every morning, when i was sick he woke me with chicken soup by candle light, and when we sleep he always wants to touch me. i'll take his idea of romance anyday over the regular stuff.

That is romantic, my hubby surprises me with little presents and sometimes flowers for no other reason but to show me he loves me. We have been married 26 years and I have enjoyed every one of them.

Awwww...and she said no one was surprised he did it. What a sweetheart!