1121 users online (270 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    Interesting about the glasses, and I wouldn't put it past those two to do that. I just spent some more time looking at photos of her and I am still seeing mismatched eyes. The reason it stood out to me is that when I first looked at her photo I thought, "Geez, she reminds me of "____ ____"" , a woman that lives in my town (who I know for a fact isn't her) because of her eyes. However, I will defer to you, as you know this case inside and out and have experience with these things! (Secretly, though, I will continue to watch for her here in Michigan, with that impression of those eyes.)
    Thank you SO much for all you do to help others.
    Which photos of her looks like mismatched eyes? Here is a google image search The only thumbnail that I see that looks mismatched is the Runaway Train screen shot I posted on City Data, but when you open the thumb, her eyes look fine

131645d1403220682-holland-hamilton-info-needed-march-1989-alexisrunawaytrainpic.jpg

There is one thing that confuses me. I keep seeing her referred to by her birth name, Alex/Alexis on some missing posters and throughout the internet. Did Aundria know this was her birth name and use it? She knew her birth story? If she didn't go by Alexis, why is it listed like it's an alias? Did her school friends, etc. call her this or is there any evidence she goes by this? I may have missed this being discussed somewhere, resulting in my confusion.
    Cathy her bio mother refers to her as Alexis, rarely as Aundria so if you're reading Aundria's FB page, you're going to mostly see her called Alexis, some times Alexis/Aundria
    Last edited by Roselvr; 06-21-2017 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks, Carl, for clearing that up for me. I have about 20 windows open on this case right now, coincidentally one is a podcast of you speaking on this case.
    Another question: In the photos of Aundria, it appears there is something unusual about her eyes. I can't think of what to call it, but they're not crossed eyes. It looks as though maybe one eye 'drifts' upward? I haven't seen this somewhat distinguishing feature listed anywhere. So, were her eyes in fact mismatched, or am I seeing things?
    Her left eye, on the right as we look at her? Yeah, just a teeny bit. It could be "lazy eye". Mr. Carbuff has that. His is quite severe, but most people don't notice it. I didn't notice Alexis/Aundria's before you pointed it out, but it looks possible.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Tomorrow is Alexis/ Aundria's 43rd birthday. Back when I 1st met Cathy I thought she would have answers before the 25th anniversary of her appearance. I still hope answers are coming soon.

Happy birthday Alexis where ever you are!

Alexis/Aundria's Runaway Train on Google Drive. Can't believe it's been 3 years since I found it

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Tomorrow is Alexis/ Aundria's 43rd birthday. Back when I 1st met Cathy I thought she would have answers before the 25th anniversary of her appearance. I still hope answers are coming soon.

Happy birthday Alexis where ever you are!

Alexis/Aundria's Runaway Train on Google Drive. Can't believe it's been 3 years since I found it
    No clue why I thought today was the 22nd. Friday is her birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Her left eye, on the right as we look at her? Yeah, just a teeny bit. It could be "lazy eye". Mr. Carbuff has that. His is quite severe, but most people don't notice it. I didn't notice Alexis/Aundria's before you pointed it out, but it looks possible.

Alexis didn't have a lazy eye nor did she have a birthmark on her right hip.
    Who Knows What Became of Aundria M Bowman?

Quote Originally Posted by Aundria62374 View Post
    Alexis didn't have a lazy eye nor did she have a birthmark on her right hip.
    Thanks. It's so hard to tell from pictures.

Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Bumping up tonight....in my thoughts.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16