954 users online (179 members and 775 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lindsay Lohan trouble again.....?

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/

She's a good source.

Michael Lohan had better hurry up and pay a quick visit to his daughter Lindsay at Cirque Lodge rehab in Utah, because her days there might be numbered. We're surprised that they didn't kick her out when she was accused of having sex with a male patient in the bathroom she was SUPPOSED to be cleaning. She's not only shirking chores, but she supposedly tested positive for cocaine when given a surprise drug test.

If she doesn't change her ways, she'll be dead before her 25th birthday (if that long). It's always sad seeing someone self-destruct...especially a girl like this that has so many options in life.

She's getting just too redundant; I don't even feel like reading about her disastrous antics anymore.

Why doesnt that surprise me, a young beautiful lady with a lot to live for and she has trash herself. It is truly a shame.

The last place you want to be hooking up with someone is in rehab. Talk about setting yourself up for contracting some disease!

When a person is trying to recover from any kind of drug addiction it is unfortunately very tempting to try to fill the void left from whatever drug you are no longer taking by having risky sex, or some other destructive behavior. Lindsay has a long way to go and I'm afraid she is not yet convinced of the seriousness of her disease.

Hopefully, she will at least learn a little bit more about addiction and recovery each time she is thrown back into treatment. It will come in handy someday when she decides she wants to stop being a slave to her addiction, if she lives that long.

Incidentally, the most dangerous time for an addict is the period right after they get out of rehab. If they go awhile without taking whatever drug they were taking and then immediately go back to using at the same amount as before it can kill them the first time they do it. On the other end of the spectrum, without the right kind of medical and emotional support, a newly sober addict determined to stay sober may, in a moment of desperation, decide to take their own life by some other means rather than go back to using.

Having recoverd from addiction is like being among the many who abandon a sinking ship...and then realizing that you are among the few who were blessed to live to tell the tale. Real life is good. God help those who still suffer!

Susan

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    The last place you want to be hooking up with someone is in rehab. Talk about setting yourself up for contracting some disease!

When a person is trying to recover from any kind of drug addiction it is unfortunately very tempting to try to fill the void left from whatever drug you are no longer taking by having risky sex, or some other destructive behavior. Lindsay has a long way to go and I'm afraid she is not yet convinced of the seriousness of her disease.

Hopefully, she will at least learn a little bit more about addiction and recovery each time she is thrown back into treatment. It will come in handy someday when she decides she wants to stop being a slave to her addiction, if she lives that long.

Incidentally, the most dangerous time for an addict is the period right after they get out of rehab. If they go awhile without taking whatever drug they were taking and then immediately go back to using at the same amount as before it can kill them the first time they do it. On the other end of the spectrum, without the right kind of medical and emotional support, a newly sober addict determined to stay sober may, in a moment of desperation, decide to take their own life by some other means rather than go back to using.

Having recoverd from addiction is like being among the many who abandon a sinking ship...and then realizing that you are among the few who were blessed to live to tell the tale. Real life is good. God help those who still suffer!
    Susan
    Amen!

I would not wish Lindsay's life upon anyone.

Sold out by her obviously screwed up parents at a very young age.
    She basically from a very young age supported her family.

Just like Brittany.
    Its really all very sad.

It's like any other addiction,if you don't truly have the determination to try to fight it ... it ain't gonna happen.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21163037/

She sounds like she's ready to clean up her act. We'll see.

WOW...she really looks good in that picture. I hope she stays out of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21163037/

She sounds like she's ready to clean up her act. We'll see.
    It does. Sounds like she was at a good rehab just from what she's saying.

Aww im soo proud of her!! I've always loved her, so im glad to see her doing better. Yay!
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCutie View Post
    Aww im soo proud of her!! I've always loved her, so im glad to see her doing better. Yay!
    I LOVED her in the PARENT TRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws View Post
    WOW...she really looks good in that picture. I hope she stays out of trouble.
    That's an old picture - from back in May when she was in the thick of using.

All my prayers for her continued recovery.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast