Lindsay Lohan trouble again.....?

Lauren

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/

She's a good source.

Michael Lohan had better hurry up and pay a quick visit to his daughter Lindsay at Cirque Lodge rehab in Utah, because her days there might be numbered. We're surprised that they didn't kick her out when she was accused of having sex with a male patient in the bathroom she was SUPPOSED to be cleaning. She's not only shirking chores, but she supposedly tested positive for cocaine when given a surprise drug test.

If she doesn't change her ways, she'll be dead before her 25th birthday (if that long). It's always sad seeing someone self-destruct...especially a girl like this that has so many options in life.

She's getting just too redundant; I don't even feel like reading about her disastrous antics anymore.

Why doesnt that surprise me, a young beautiful lady with a lot to live for and she has trash herself. It is truly a shame.

The last place you want to be hooking up with someone is in rehab. Talk about setting yourself up for contracting some disease!

When a person is trying to recover from any kind of drug addiction it is unfortunately very tempting to try to fill the void left from whatever drug you are no longer taking by having risky sex, or some other destructive behavior. Lindsay has a long way to go and I'm afraid she is not yet convinced of the seriousness of her disease.

Hopefully, she will at least learn a little bit more about addiction and recovery each time she is thrown back into treatment. It will come in handy someday when she decides she wants to stop being a slave to her addiction, if she lives that long.

Incidentally, the most dangerous time for an addict is the period right after they get out of rehab. If they go awhile without taking whatever drug they were taking and then immediately go back to using at the same amount as before it can kill them the first time they do it. On the other end of the spectrum, without the right kind of medical and emotional support, a newly sober addict determined to stay sober may, in a moment of desperation, decide to take their own life by some other means rather than go back to using.

Having recoverd from addiction is like being among the many who abandon a sinking ship...and then realizing that you are among the few who were blessed to live to tell the tale. Real life is good. God help those who still suffer!

Susan

The last place you want to be hooking up with someone is in rehab. Talk about setting yourself up for contracting some disease!

When a person is trying to recover from any kind of drug addiction it is unfortunately very tempting to try to fill the void left from whatever drug you are no longer taking by having risky sex, or some other destructive behavior. Lindsay has a long way to go and I'm afraid she is not yet convinced of the seriousness of her disease.

Hopefully, she will at least learn a little bit more about addiction and recovery each time she is thrown back into treatment. It will come in handy someday when she decides she wants to stop being a slave to her addiction, if she lives that long.

Incidentally, the most dangerous time for an addict is the period right after they get out of rehab. If they go awhile without taking whatever drug they were taking and then immediately go back to using at the same amount as before it can kill them the first time they do it. On the other end of the spectrum, without the right kind of medical and emotional support, a newly sober addict determined to stay sober may, in a moment of desperation, decide to take their own life by some other means rather than go back to using.

Having recoverd from addiction is like being among the many who abandon a sinking ship...and then realizing that you are among the few who were blessed to live to tell the tale. Real life is good. God help those who still suffer!
Susan

Amen!

I would not wish Lindsay's life upon anyone.

Sold out by her obviously screwed up parents at a very young age.
She basically from a very young age supported her family.

Just like Brittany.
Its really all very sad.

It's like any other addiction,if you don't truly have the determination to try to fight it ... it ain't gonna happen.

WOW...she really looks good in that picture. :D I hope she stays out of trouble. :angel:

Aww im soo proud of her!! I've always loved her, so im glad to see her doing better. Yay!

That's an old picture - from back in May when she was in the thick of using.

All my prayers for her continued recovery.
She still looks very pretty in that picture. For a while...she got WAY too thin!

I don't know who's idea that was, but it was a horrible one! There was only one Marilyn Monroe, and Lindsay isn't even close. :sick:

Hate to say it but imo, those pictures look nothing like Marilyn. Lohan looks much older than her years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back