1142 users online (168 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thai woman flees with husbands severed penis

Womans revenge.

What would you do if you discovered your partner in bed with someone else.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=291863

Owie! I guess she took it with her to be sure it wouldn't be reattached?

Whoa. What ever happened to getting a divorce??

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post
    ....What would you do if you discovered your partner in bed with someone else.....
    I'd leave him AND his penis - I damn sure wouldn't take it with me!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

I'd leave the penis and clean out the bank account. Much more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I'd leave him AND his penis - I damn sure wouldn't take it with me!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    I'd leave the penis and clean out the bank account. Much more useful.
    The penis would definitely be no good to anyone, cleaning out the bank account is the way to go.

yikes and O U C H

My mom was a loan officer and bank teller for years. She helped one lady screw her husband over when she found out he was cheating on her If he was a cheater the last thing I would do is bring the probably diseased thing with me

What DID I do?! LOL I divorced him and his penis! I had no reason to take it with me since I figured there were plenty more where that one came from and would be attached to men who were a) more intelligent, b) more handsome, c) more faithful, and d) richer! Hahahahaha! Guess what?! I was right on EVERY count!

(Calling to take my name off that Thai restaurant waiting list now.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Seriouslysearching, you are so right!! I basically did the same thing, I figured that I really did give him the best years of my life, why did I want that tired old thing (penis and body) anyway? Not only did I divorce him and take everything, but I had him "neutered" (as the kids say) years before the divorce. No sense in him being able to reproduce. There is plenty of men out there that find a 50yr old desirable, and we are at a stage in our lives that we can pick and choose.

I didn't take his money or things either. I prefered to go it on my own and leave him with some sense of worth. I never wanted my children to say I wasn't fair to their father and I never wanted their father to say I had in any way led to his downfall.

Men need their money and things to go on being a man that children can respect because some men ARE their "stuff". My kids didn't need a father who had nothing and was scraping by because some Judge or Attorney said I should and could have it all. I only took what was mine going in and we divided equally what was ours coming out. The child support I asked for didn't pay for anything besides a few extra candy bars a month.

I have been told I am the BEST EXWIFE EVER! (This came from my divorce attorney...who was being serious...because his exwife was not so kind or giving. Altho..he never heard what I told that SOB. LOL Actions can speak louder than words...unless you are like me and it takes few well spoken words to cut them to the quick. Being able to use words wisely and swiftly is a wonderful thing.)
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 09-02-2007 at 03:44 AM.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Sounds like some of you guys have had a rough time with the men in your life and decided to get rid of them and their penises (still attached) thank goodness. I am one of the lucky ones, have been married 26 years and plan on keeping him penis and all.

When your on a good thing stick to it, mine is all good.

LOL Shazza! I am happy for you! If you find a good one, you don't cut him off..uhm so to speak. Congrats!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    LOL Shazza! I am happy for you! If you find a good one, you don't cut him off..uhm so to speak. Congrats!
    Thanks SS, wouldnt dream of cutting it off, a girl has gotta have something to play with, I found a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I didn't take his money or things either. I prefered to go it on my own and leave him with some sense of worth. I never wanted my children to say I wasn't fair to their father and I never wanted their father to say I had in any way led to his downfall.

Men need their money and things to go on being a man that children can respect because some men ARE their "stuff". My kids didn't need a father who had nothing and was scraping by because some Judge or Attorney said I should and could have it all. I only took what was mine going in and we divided equally what was ours coming out. The child support I asked for didn't pay for anything besides a few extra candy bars a month.

I have been told I am the BEST EXWIFE EVER! (This came from my divorce attorney...who was being serious...because his exwife was not so kind or giving. Altho..he never heard what I told that SOB. LOL Actions can speak louder than words...unless you are like me and it takes few well spoken words to cut them to the quick. Being able to use words wisely and swiftly is a wonderful thing.)
    I did the same thing! I could have had it all but I dont think its fair or right to do that no matter what a jerk a husband is. If your going to be on your own you need to be able to support yourself and kids thats what I did. I took only what was mine and we split what we had accumulated during.
    Mrs. Bobbit sure set a trend lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast