759 users online (91 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Stacey Gloe, 15, stabbed to death, Lakeland, 8 July 2007

This one is a bit bizarre. He was a YMCA camp counselor and a neighborhood watch leader. And he is accused of killing a 15 yo girl. The girl had gone to the home with another friend so that they could get alcohol- then the friend left. Mark William Kuzara 'explains' why he was giving minors alcohol. It was 'in the line of duty'
    http://www.theledger.com/article/200...09/1006/NEWS06
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Surely with all that "troubled" documented history the YMCA should have caught something when doing a background check. Did his family know where he was working?! They should have alerted someone if they knew he was a camp counselor.

He should be off the streets for good now at least. I hope.

How many others are out there like this?

I found the title of this article to be overly broad. I can't think of a murder suspect that doesn't have a troubled personal history.

This is a very sad story. My prayers for everyone involved.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I found the title of this article to be overly broad. I can't think of a murder suspect that doesn't have a troubled personal history.

This is a very sad story. My prayers for everyone involved.
    Esp Chris Nails; he needs a quick vamoose and a name change since he's been outed as a snitch.

Crypto6

From February 2008:

http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/802290400

Mark William Kuzara pleaded no contest to a charge of first-degree murder Thursday in 15-year-old Stacey Gloe's death and was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole...

In the five years Kuzara lived on Francis Boulevard, with a crime watch sign adorning his lawn, the neighbors never knew about his lengthy criminal record or the fact that Kuzara had been committed to mental institutions several times...

After 11 trips to the hospital since his arrest, Kuzara's behavior got the attention of Sheriff Grady Judd. "He is the most frustrating inmate we've dealt with in a very long time, and certainly the most bizarre," Judd said.