GUILTY FL - Stacey Gloe, 15, stabbed to death, Lakeland, 8 July 2007

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
This one is a bit bizarre. He was a YMCA camp counselor and a neighborhood watch leader. And he is accused of killing a 15 yo girl. The girl had gone to the home with another friend so that they could get alcohol- then the friend left. Mark William Kuzara 'explains' why he was giving minors alcohol. It was 'in the line of duty'
http://www.theledger.com/article/20070827/NEWS/708270409/1006/NEWS06

Surely with all that "troubled" documented history the YMCA should have caught something when doing a background check. Did his family know where he was working?! They should have alerted someone if they knew he was a camp counselor.

He should be off the streets for good now at least. I hope.

How many others are out there like this? :(

I found the title of this article to be overly broad. I can't think of a murder suspect that doesn't have a troubled personal history.

This is a very sad story. My prayers for everyone involved.

I found the title of this article to be overly broad. I can't think of a murder suspect that doesn't have a troubled personal history.

This is a very sad story. My prayers for everyone involved.

Esp Chris Nails; he needs a quick vamoose and a name change since he's been outed as a snitch.

Crypto6

From February 2008:

http://www.theledger.com/article/20080229/NEWS/802290400

Mark William Kuzara pleaded no contest to a charge of first-degree murder Thursday in 15-year-old Stacey Gloe's death and was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole...

In the five years Kuzara lived on Francis Boulevard, with a crime watch sign adorning his lawn, the neighbors never knew about his lengthy criminal record or the fact that Kuzara had been committed to mental institutions several times...

After 11 trips to the hospital since his arrest, Kuzara's behavior got the attention of Sheriff Grady Judd. "He is the most frustrating inmate we've dealt with in a very long time, and certainly the most bizarre," Judd said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back