1237 users online (219 members and 1018 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

The actual vs. desired outcome

We all know what the actual outcome was, Its possible that the actual outcome that night differed from the desired one. There's remarkably few plots that are possible. What was the original plot, or the desired outcome? IOW the first criminal thought somebody had relating to JBR that night.
    1. Murder for revenge
    2. Murder for thrill/sex
    3. Kidnap for $118,000
    4. Kidnap for slave
    5. Kidnap for thrill/sex
    6. Coverup of rage accident (Assault for control)
    7. Sexual assault for gratification
    8. Murder for obfuscation of chronic abuse
    Any others?
    Last edited by Holdontoyourhat; 09-07-2007 at 07:24 PM.

7. Molestation gone too far
    8. Molestation with victim threatening to tell

Since she was not kidnapped :
    1. Kidnap for $118,000
    2. Kidnap for slave
    3. Kidnap for thrill/sex
    Should be left of your list imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    Since she was not kidnapped :
    1. Kidnap for $118,000
    2. Kidnap for slave
    3. Kidnap for thrill/sex
    Should be left of your list imo.
    It hasn't been established that JBR wasn't forcibly removed from her bed by an attacker. That's kidnapping, so kidnapping could've been the original plot.

Kidnap stays on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom View Post
    7. Molestation gone too far
    8. Molestation with victim threatening to tell
    I added 'sexual assault' as an original plot.

I would add "staged sexual assault to camouflage signs of chronic sexual abuse".

Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    I added 'sexual assault' as an original plot.

The only one that might apply is number 6

I'll pick six

Number six, a coverup for rage accident, would be my first and only choice. I don't think anyone intended for JB to die that evening.
    I come to this conclusion in the light that there is not positive evidence of an intruder into the home and the unusual detailed RN did everything it could to point to possible suspects, specificily excluding those who were the last to see JB alive.

JMO
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    It hasn't been established that JBR wasn't forcibly removed from her bed by an attacker. That's kidnapping, so kidnapping could've been the original plot.

Kidnap stays on the list.
    Take it off I tells ya. Take it off now. She was not kidnapped for sex or a thrill or she would have been gone.

Definately number six....a raged mother striking out at her daughter.

News Flash....the mother of the four-year-old Madeline Mc Cann? Chief suspect in the disapperance of her daughter. I was shocked to learn that but then I realized, hey, mothers do kill their children.

My theory is that little Madeline's death was an act of rage by the mother...and she chose to cover it up by disposing of her daughter and callling it a kidnapping.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

6.......only 6

JonBenet Ramsey to Madeline McCann, about 10 years apart.

Look at the PR campaigns in both cases. But they may not have time to write a book.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    I would add "staged sexual assault to camouflage signs of chronic sexual abuse".
    You didn't mention where the murder fit in. I'll presume you mean that the original plan was to murder JBR to prevent evidence of prior abuse from surfacing. Murder for obfuscation?

I added it. TY.

Murder for revenge doesn't seem very likely. Ten years later and nobody knows what the revenge would've been for. Killing JBR in her own house while parents slept is more risk than a revenge taker would be willing to take. Neither parent was likely taking revenge against the other because the parents would not likely say together willingly for years afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    Definately number six....a raged mother striking out at her daughter.

News Flash....the mother of the four-year-old Madeline Mc Cann? Chief suspect in the disapperance of her daughter. I was shocked to learn that but then I realized, hey, mothers do kill their children.

My theory is that little Madeline's death was an act of rage by the mother...and she chose to cover it up by disposing of her daughter and callling it a kidnapping.
    and some ppl think the R's never would have disposed of JB's body...at least as a first panicked thought,I think they'd planned to.but they may have been to afraid to do it,didn't want to anyway,or simply ran out of time.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast