Missing BYU Student Camille Cleverly

juliagoulia

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought of Raven when I heard this story? Think about it: slim, beautiful blonde girl who loved mountain biking?

I don't think it would be out of line for Provo PD to at least figure out Raven's whearabouts. After all, he is the suspect in another investigation...

Unless he dated her in the past or recently, I doubt it would be him. There's nothing to gain from it, he's more likely to marry, take out an insurance policy on a young girl and murder again, imo.

Such a sad story.

Now that we are hearing rumors that he embezzled from Canyon Cycles, I wouldn't put it past him to murder again, he is a repeat offender in his thieving ways!

Am I the only one who thought of Raven when I heard this story? Think about it: slim, beautiful blonde girl who loved mountain biking?

I don't think it would be out of line for Provo PD to at least figure out Raven's whearabouts. After all, he is the suspect in another investigation...

Interesting thought....

is a snake. Why can't LE see as clearly as we do? Anyhow, I live in Utah and my daughter lives not far from where Camille disappeared. Here is what I just posted at Crimeblog:

SuziQ // Sep 8, 2007 at 6:56 am
***Camille Cleveryly***
I typed the above title so we can seperate the topic of the posts.
Below is a link to an interview and imbedded video, with the man and woman who stole Camille’s bike. By doing so they probably delayed the investigation by days. The repercussions of their actions remain to be seen…
http://tinyurl.com/2wunmy
In another article, her family was quoted as saying going for bikeride’s on Friday’s was Camille’s favorite activity. I theorize that because the roomate was in and out of the apartment and Camille’s boyfriend was working 12 hour shifts, combined with Camille not having her cell phone, that Camille did not go missing until Friday. She probably got up to go on her ride and bought the items at the store and headed to Bridal Veil Falls. Here is what’s interesting though. If the bike was placed at the Falls as a plant, then whoever did that would be familiar with her routine.

<LI class="comment " id=comment-57837>65 SuziQ // Sep 8, 2007 at 7:22 am
I apologize to Camille Cleverly for mispelling her name.

You know what's interesting about Raven is, as far as I know. not a bit has been reported about him locally. It really irks me as I feel people here in Utah need to know what kind of people he and his family is. If anything the baby needs to under DCF scrutiny. After all, he is still continuing with the same behavior here.

Raven is definitely a snake, I wonder if he knew her or dated her or worked with her in the past.

Raven repeats old behaviors, and will continue to do so until he is stopped.

As far as reports on Raven in Utah, that won't happen because the crime happened in North Carolina, and reporters in Utah won't report on it, I've called reporters myself in the past, to no avail.

Why friends and relatives do not question him straight is beyond me. I really think they are afraid of the answer or afraid of the truth or to know the truth and they are afraid of him.

He still dates and continues to get jobs and lose them and I believe he is capable of committing murder again, since I believe he got away with his wife and unborn child's murder.

If nothing else, she would definitely be his 'type.' Young, beautiful, innocent, athletic, active, etc. And if I were to guess where he'd be searching for his next 'victim,' it would be BYU. I hear you can find some pretty naive and trusting girls down there.

I have to admit, the thought did cross my mind at one time. I wouldn't put anything past RA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back