1208 users online (237 members and 971 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Tahla Ikram, 17 mos, tortured to death, London, 6 Sept 2006

THE SADISTIC parents of a young boy were jailed for nine years today for his "agonising" death.

Stepmother Sumairia Parveen, who had walked out on her husband to set up home with her cousin, “hated” the helpless 16-month-old she felt threatened their relationship.
    While lavishing love on her own daughter she “caused or allowed” tiny Tahla Ikram to suffer weeks of abuse in the twisted hope he would be taken into care.
    And although the Crown initially maintained the boy’s father, Abid Ikram, 31, “stood by and did nothing”, the jury decided they were probably equally responsible.
    The child suffered a litany of fractures and bruises as his limbs were “twisted and pulled”, he was burnt with a cigarette and had his leg progressively sliced open until the tendons and veins were exposed.

Pics of the lowlifes at this link;
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007410860,00.html

EDITED BY ADMIN DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

DON'T POST ENTIRE ARTICLES PLEASE

Only 9 years They need to be for the rest of their sorry lives or better yet get the DP!

These kind of people just me soooo bad.

Only nine years! That is sickening

Nine years for murder. This is ridiculous, they tortured this baby to death and they will probably be paroled in 4 or 5.

Grrrrrrr! (cuss, snort, rave, rant, and cuss some more)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Another case that is far worse than many people get the DP for, yet they get... basically NOTHING. I hate our legal system. It doesn't WORK.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    Another case that is far worse than many people get the DP for, yet they get... basically NOTHING. I hate our legal system. It doesn't WORK.
    This case is from across the pond. Do they even have the DP?

Whata beautiful child. I am deeply sorry this little angel had to suffer the way he did.. I just dont understand how anyone could look at that angelic little face and inflict such violence.. nor how any god could allow this.

As far as the DP.. there is no death penalty in the UK. I also dont understand the sentancing.. one of Mr Opme's relatives ( a cousin) has been convicted of rape and has a far longer sentance then these lowlifes... there seems to be a complete miscarriage of justice in the length and severity of the senatncing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    This case is from across the pond. Do they even have the DP?
    I'm sorry, I see "kid" and don't think to check location. <-- me
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

9 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WTF????
    These low life scum sucking parasites should shot!

What kind of evil sick b*&^% could do something like this to a beautiful innocent little angel? Ladies if you get with a man who has children & that bothers you...move the hell on! The kids came first get over it you don't like that? Too damn bad. And what kind of loser dad would allow anyone to torture his own baby like that? If my husband and I ever divorced and my kids got a step-mom & one time she even raised her hand at one of our kids my husband would have her out on her a$$ so fast she wouldnt know what hit her. I would do the same! (step-dad though of course) Ewww I am so so mad right now I just want to rant and rave like crazy! Disgusting pigs.

I saw this baby's face...all I could think of was all the love I would have given him.

I want to throw up, that poor sweet little boy, I wish I could do something for all these poor kids who have to endure so much during their short lives.

There was another case a few years back from the UK where a woman (or couple?) was given a very light sentence for basically torturing a small child.

God forgive me for forgetting the names.....I will never forget the injustice.
    Above is my opinion only