Guys I dont know what to think about this

Hmmmm...Paris Hilton pink Bible? WWJD thongs?

This is weird too....

"We have a permanent injunction against all unsaved persons. If you are unsaved, you are not allowed within a 10-mile radius of our church, nor are you allowed on this website. Kindly leave, and be about the Devil's business, for you are not welcome here. Glory!"

ROFL! Look at the bottom right at the t-shirts they offer. Especially the "Jesus is watching you ..." ones. Oh heavens.

Some people may get angry by looking at it I just thought they were funny....wrong...but funny.

Did anyone else happen to come across this in your browsing of the site? Now, first of all, I do realize that this site is completely bogus, but come on! Is this really necessary? I wonder how many parents actually send an email to these people trying to sell their child???

"We Buy Children" - Sponsored by the Landover Baptist Christian Soldier Outreach Ministry. Basically they say how much they will pay for a child, and what they will have the child do based on if they are male or female, black or white, etc.

· Colored Males Under Age 12: $1,250.00
· Colored Females Under Age 12: $1,152.00
· White Males Under Age 9: $15,000.00
· White Females Under Age 9: $18,000.00

What Are We Using the Children For?
All children (except for a few colored children selected to enter the Landover Baptist Sanitation Ministry) will be shipped off to North Dakota to our Young Christian Soldier missionary training camp. When they turn 13, they are old enough to live on their own in a hostile, foreign country. We ship them off to Africa with a KJV Bible and a box of pre-addressed tithing envelopes to pass out to the locals.

Much more at link: http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0203/childpurchase.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back