FL-Anyone in Naples FL know about this woman? - 2007

angelmom

The love stays...forever in our hearts
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a weird question for anyone with ties to south Florida. I have searched here and on google for this case and cannot find it. Is there a female law enforcement officer who went missing over Labor Day weekend or thereabouts?

The reason I ask is that someone I know here in Atlanta was telling me today that a friend of hers in Naples is being investigated by the police as a possible person of interest in the case. Apparently he and this woman (whom he did not know was a cop) were over-served Labor Day weekend, went back to her place, and then...NOTHING. He has only vague memories of getting up and driving home. He forgot his wallet at her place and trying to figure where he left it when the police picked him up. The officer hasn't been seen since, and his wallet was found at the scene.

He is totally freaked out, according to this friend of his.

Of course, I rushed right home to look on WS for the case, thinking I had inside info. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find a single link, or even a snip through google. I looked at the Naples local newspaper site, and they have nothing that looks familiar.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Are they messing with me b/c they know I'm a crime junkie?

Mods, feel free to delete or move if I am in the wrong place. TIA.

I looked for news online and I also called my step-grandfather, who lives there, and he has not heard anything about a missing police woman. Not to say they are lying to you but he hasn't heard anything.

I actually live in Naples and have not heard a thing. We were gone over the Holiday. I will see if I can find anything.

Maybe they haven't released it publically yet since it is dealing with one of their own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back