911 users online (147 members and 764 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Maddox Jolie-Pitt going to school in N.Y.C.

Maddox Jolie-Pitt going to school in N.Y.C.

Angelina brings son to private institution where lessons taught in French.

NEW YORK - A school in Manhattan welcomed a brand new student on Tuesday, and his name is Maddox Jolie-Pitt.
    Angelina Jolie, with her 6-year-old’s backpack over her shoulder, took little Maddox to the Lycée Francais de New York on the Upper East Side.
    The Lycée Francais is a private institution where lessons are taught in French to students from early childhood through high school.
    ings son to private institution where lessons taught in French
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20629703?GT1=10357
    I thought they were going to live in New Orleans???? I knew that wouldn't last long!!

Im sure they will have multiple homes since they have plenty of money, I would love a few myself to vacation in but I dont have the income to do it. I hope she does keep him in a certain school and doesn't bounce him around. It sounds like there is a likelihood this will be temporary. It can be hard to move around alot especially when your trying to set up friendships. Im a big believer in stability in kids lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2004 View Post
    Im sure they will have multiple homes since they have plenty of money, I would love a few myself to vacation in but I dont have the income to do it. I hope she does keep him in a certain school and doesn't bounce him around. It sounds like there is a likelihood this will be temporary. It can be hard to move around alot especially when your trying to set up friendships. Im a big believer in stability in kids lives.
    I understand (and would also love) to have multiple homes...but to yank a child from one school to another...I feel so bad for little Maddox...why don't they just home school and hire a French teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by czechmate7 View Post
    I thought they were going to live in New Orleans???? I knew that wouldn't last long!!
    I think they both have the shortest attention spans in history and get bored easily. They are so lucky they have money. they wouldn't make it in life otherwise.

I understand (and would also love) to have multiple homes...but to yank a child from one school to another...I feel so bad for little Maddox...why don't they just home school and hire a French teacher?
    it doesn't matter how ustable life is for their little ones, they can hire the best therapists money can buy
    Why is it that is dislike them so? i can't figure it out. They are beautiful and have such good intentions it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters View Post
    it doesn't matter how ustable life is for their little ones, they can hire the best therapists money can buy
    Why is it that is dislike them so? i can't figure it out. They are beautiful and have such good intentions it seems.
    I don't dislike them...I just thought they were going to live in New Orleans to show everyone what a great place it is to live...I was a little confused when I saw the article .

Can't she just settle down in ONE place?

Its sad , I don't dislike them, I love how they help others. I just feel bad for the kids being dragged from place to place that is not how a childhood should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2004 View Post
    Its sad , I don't dislike them, I love how they help others. I just feel bad for the kids being dragged from place to place that is not how a childhood should be.
    I think to have them travel all over the world is a wonderful experience for them.
    I think if they were some dirtballs getting evicted every other day and moving from town to town it would be bad..
    But children with loving parents will adapt well to travel and probably have friends world wide and the means to keep in touch with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    I think to have them travel all over the world is a wonderful experience for them.
    I think if they were some dirtballs getting evicted every other day and moving from town to town it would be bad..
    But children with loving parents will adapt well to travel and probably have friends world wide and the means to keep in touch with them.
    I agree. These kids seem so happy, grounded, normal, healthy. Pitt and Jolie are obviously doing a whole lot right with their parenting. God Bless their family.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Yup. Also thousands of 'military brats' turn out just fine. We have several families in our family that were in the military and travelled all over creation and there's nothing wrong with their kids. In fact, most of them turned out to have a taste for travel themselves.

I was not even thinking of Military!! DUH!! smack my head!

But a good example..

It also occurred to me that Maddox may only be in NYC schools this year..

Isn't one of them working in NYC right now??

I seem to recall reading somewhere that before this, Maddox had attended 7 schools in a two year period. I'm going to see if I can find where I read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    I seem to recall reading somewhere that before this, Maddox had attended 7 schools in a two year period. I'm going to see if I can find where I read that.
    that is so not right if it is true

Brad will shoot a film in New York soon I read.

They come to New Orleans often. Brad is involved with green housing down here.

The little guy is going to the same type of school he's gone to in other countries. At least that is similar for him.

I don't worry too much about the moving around. They seem to have normal schedules for everything except for the moving part.

They certainly don't shelter them as much as many celebs do. They took walks and shopped etc with the kids here. Unless the kids were alone with a nanny you never saw a body guard or anything.

Then again New Orleans is use to stars and film crews being around.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast