Madeleine L'Engle has died...

KatK

Former Member
Reaction score
I just saw this news article. She's one of my favorite authors, still. I'm glad to have been able to read her wit, and eloquence. I find myself saddened to read of her death though. I hope she had a peaceful end, I know she went with Grace. The quote found on this article about one of her Time Quartet books resonates with me, I think it's applicable to anyone of any religion in a time of need.

Gentle Journey Madeleine. :(

I loved "A Wrinkle in Time".

RIP, Madeleine.

She brought so much to so many children and adults with her books. A Wrinkle in Time is a great children's book. I'm sure she did go with grace and mercy!

In a world that needs hope, she inspired it. Especially for children. She is one of my heroes!:clap:

I LOVED A WRINKLE IN TIME when I was a young girl and reread it a few years back when I found it packed in with my keepsakes at my mom's house. The heroine was a wonderful role model for girls back when there were few examples of brave, adventuresome young females in literature, etc.

I *LOVED* a wrinkle in time. I saved all of my books from her for my daughter when she gets older. RIP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back