FL - Wesley & Jennifer Evans for soliciting teen online, Fort Pierce, 2007

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
Couple Gets Prison After Soliciting Sex From Cop Posing As Teen
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20610931/

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - A Nevada couple has been sentenced to over a decade in prison after police said they tried to get a detective, who they thought was a 15-year-old girl, to run away to Las Vegas to be their "sex slave," WPBF News 25 reported. Wesley Evans, 39, and Jennifer Evans, 33 were sentenced to 15 and 10 years in prison, respectively, after they were convicted of soliciting sex from a minor over the Internet.
According to a police report, Detective Neil Spector with the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office was posing as a 15-year-old girl named Suzy in an Internet chatroom on Feb. 16 when he received a message from Wesley Evans. Spector is a member of the LEACH Task Force, which is a combined force of local, state and federal law enforcement officers who proactively investigate child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation on the Internet.
Spector said Evans asked to exchange pictures with the detective's persona and sent the detective several photos, including a nude photo of himself.
According to the report, Spector continued to exchange messages with Evans for weeks, using a female officer to pose as the girl during brief phone calls. Evans repeatedly asked the detective's persona to come to Las Vegas, eventually sending an electronic plane ticket to fly the girl from West Palm Beach to Las Vegas.
Evans said the girl would just run away from home and come live with him in Nevada, writing, "the idea here is for you to escape without a trace."
(more/ending at link)

Bill O'Reilly covered this tonight.
SICK SICK SICK

i thought great when i read this. they did not get a chance to hurt a child. then i read this part.
Spector told WPBF News 25 that Evans never mentioned that he had a wife during the online conversations, and that he had planned to tell the girl after their first sexual encounter. Spector said the couple, who have a 14-year-old son together, made a home video together that they planned to show the girl revealing her "new family."
so either way a child was hurt by these people.

I'm watching the wife's "intro" video and it's SO disgusting! I feel ill thinking they were planning on showing this to a 16 yr old girl. I have a feeling they were going to lock her up and show this video to her, otherwise, why make it for her? If the teen was going to meet the wife (that she didn't know about) then it would have been in person. I really think they were going to lock her up.

The wife says at one point "we aren't going to sell ya..." giggle giggle giggle

:behindbar

Thank God the teen was really LE.

She says "You're not coming here as a girl. You're coming here as Wes's woman."

*gag*

Freakin disgusting & where was their teenage son at during all this? I'm assuming the beautiful white trailer was going to be their 'love shack'? The wife is some kind of dumb a$$ walking around video taping the contract or what? OMG something wrong with them.

Disgusting paedophiles. Why go through all this troble when I'm sure they could go to a local bar and find dozens of adult needy sleaze bag women who would be happy to live in their trailer and meet his needs, free of charge, and it wouldn't be against the law.

The videos are a fascinating study into that world. He "rescued" her at 16? He had to be 22 yrs. I'd say he took advantage of her. The wife is so well schooled in helping him be a pedophile that I can't believe this is the first time for him.

I love how she's "at work 70 hrs a week"! I would be too if my husband was like this! I like how she said the home was cluttered, but that the teen was going to "help Wes with that". Hmm. I think the teen was going to be a regular slave on top of a sex slave.

They both should be in jail, but I do see the husband's imprints on her as he's been training her for practically 20 yrs to get to this point.

I'm glad they let the public view these videos. What a fabulous insight to that kind of mind. I can't help but think there are more couples out there doing this same thing to some unsuspecting child for real. :(

Geraldo is covering this right now on Fox news. (Sunday night)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back