2,700 sex offenders have to move in 45 days

imthemom

Reaction score
Inmate advocates, some lawmakers and the corrections department itself warn that requiring offenders to move could force some to go underground, move to rural areas, become homeless, or ignore warnings and return to overcrowded state prisons.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296181,00.html

Good, I hope they all go back to prison, they should have never been let out.

I really don't care if they have to move......

Maybe they will be so despondent they will be "moved" to kill themselves.
Would not hear one tear from me.

I really don't care if they have to move......

Maybe they will be so despondent they will be "moved" to kill themselves.
Would not hear one tear from me.

Me either, one less to pay for in prison!

All lifers, child molesteros, death row, prisoners etc should be sent to some island somewhere far out in the middle of nowhere and left to fend for themselves - if they kill each other, who cares. Give 'em a place that has potable water, a bunch of vegetables seeds, some fishing rods and a few thousand chickens, some cows or whatever and let em have at it. It could even become a reality TV show - kill two burns with one stone. I'd watch - probably get some pretty good ratings.

Few helicopters for 24-hour surveillance around the island and let them all be one big happy family!

Can't we grind them up into a paste and use them for fertilizer...??????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I like the sounds of that poco!!!

All lifers, child molesteros, death row, prisoners etc should be sent to some island somewhere far out in the middle of nowhere and left to fend for themselves - if they kill each other, who cares. Give 'em a place that has potable water, a bunch of vegetables seeds, some fishing rods and a few thousand chickens, some cows or whatever and let em have at it. It could even become a reality TV show - kill two burns with one stone. I'd watch - probably get some pretty good ratings.

Few helicopters for 24-hour surveillance around the island and let them all be one big happy family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back