'Johnny Belinda' Actress Jane Wyman Dies

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Jane Wyman, an Academy Award winner for her performance as the deaf rape victim in "Johnny Belinda," star of the long-running TV series "Falcon Crest" and Ronald Reagan's first wife, died Monday.
"I have lost a loving mother, my children Cameron and Ashley have lost a loving grandmother, my wife Colleen has lost a loving friend she called Mom and Hollywood has lost the classiest lady to ever grace the silver screen," son Michael Reagan said in a statement.
Wyman died early Monday at her Palm Springs home, said Richard Adney of Forest Lawn Memorial Park and Mortuary in Cathedral City. Wyman's age was listed as 93 in several reference books; however, other sources, including the official family Web site http://www.jane-wyman.com , say she was 90.
Wyman's film http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OBIT_WYMAN?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=HOME

RIP Jane

I loved her in falcon crest. Our friday night line up was always dukes of hazzard, dallas and then falcon crest. I watched her for years.

What a terrific actress she was. Rest in peace Ms. Wyman

RIP Jane

I loved her in falcon crest. Our friday night line up was always dukes of hazzard, dallas and then falcon crest. I watched her for years.

Oh my goodness - this was our line up too! I loved those Friday nights with my best friend Laura! We would wear our nicest nightgowns and think we were so fancy drinking soda out of her mom's crystal. LOL - I think we were around 11 or 12.

Our food was a huge bowl of popcorn and koolaid :D I have such good memories of it. It was always me, my sister and our cousin. We were very close and always together. We would also sing and put on shows for our parents and sing with our hairbrushes. Our parents would pay us for their tickets!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back