719 users online (81 members and 638 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Vince Greer - 24, murdered his mother - dies in prison

A man serving life in prison for killing his mother in St. Ann died in a St. Louis-area hospital Friday a day after being taken there Thursday from the state prison in Bonne Terre, officials said today.
    A spokesman for the Missouri Department of Corrections confirmed the death of Vince Greer, 24, but would not discuss it in detail. The death is being investigated by the department's Inspector General, but not by any local or state police.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...0?OpenDocument
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura View Post
    A man serving life in prison for killing his mother in St. Ann died in a St. Louis-area hospital Friday a day after being taken there Thursday from the state prison in Bonne Terre, officials said today.
    A spokesman for the Missouri Department of Corrections confirmed the death of Vince Greer, 24, but would not discuss it in detail. The death is being investigated by the department's Inspector General, but not by any local or state police.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...0?OpenDocument
    I remember this one. Must have been hard for his dad to stand by him. I'd like to hear more about what happened.

Criminals who kill woman and children aren't looked upon to favorably in prison.. maybe karma came around for him.