TX - Hanna Mack, 6, raped & murdered, Navarro Mills, 10 Sept 2007

How sad! She looks so sweet. I hope whoever has a heart cold enough to kill this child will be found and dealt with.

Awww! She does look very sweet.

There is obviously so much more to this story tho. I will be watching this one closely. With other children in the house and no mention of a father...you have to wonder about the mother, her bfs, family, or others tied to the child.

Oh my she does look awfully sweet. I hope whoever hurt that child is arrested.

Because my boss knows this family, we know details that have not been released yet. She died a horrible death --- I can't discuss this but trust me what was done to that little girl is sickening.

http://www.corsicanadailysun.com/homepage/local_story_253150603.html?keyword=leadpicturestory

If there is a killer running around, possibly breaking in and killing children, you think the police would release this information so people can better protect their children.

Because my boss knows this family, we know details that have not been released yet. She died a horrible death --- I can't discuss this but trust me what was done to that little girl is sickening.

http://www.corsicanadailysun.com/homepage/local_story_253150603.html?keyword=leadpicturestory

I don't think I'm going to like what I hear from this news conference. But, I would imagine they're not going to reveal all, like with the Groene case. Which, is fine by me.

That poor little angel. What her family must be feeling. It's enough to break your heart.

:(
fran

If there is a killer running around, possibly breaking in and killing children, you think the police would release this information so people can better protect their children.

I think they know who did it... the mother was known to have 'men friends' of questionable character...

Gabs, darlin, please let us know more as soon as you can!! Thanks.

Jeana as you know I don't live all that far from you. You are approx. 1 hr away from me.. You will prob. hear on the news before I can post tomorrow. The school where Hannah went is directly across the street from my home. I can't understand how any human being can injure a child...much less what I heard this monster did to this baby....:furious:

Jeana as you know I don't live all that far from you. You are approx. 1 hr away from me.. You will prob. hear on the news before I can post tomorrow. The school where Hannah went is directly across the street from my home. I can't understand how any human being can injure a child...much less what I heard this monster did to this baby....:furious:

I don't know either. She's just adorable!!!

This HAS to be an error:

Headlines:
6-Year Old Girl Commits Suicide
http://www.kiiitv.com/news/txstatenews/9699127.html

It can't be. It just can't.

It is a mistake. Here's the article:

CORSICANA, Texas (AP) - Navarro County authorities say a six-year-old girl has been found dead today in her home -- in an apparent homicide.

So far no arrests in the death of Hannah Mack.

A statement from the Navarro County sheriff's office says the girl's body was found by her mother, Dana Mack.

The family's home is near Navarro Mills Lake, about 65 miles south of Dallas.

Authorities didn't immediate provide details on how the child died.

An autopsy will be done in Dallas.

I read that article, but the headlines just made me choke. I am going to see if I can email that news agency. They need to correct that.

Ok.....I emailed them. I just know that this is going to be one of those that makes me sick for a long, long, time. I have a daughter who just turned 7, and I would not kill anyone who harmed her like this.......not for a long, long, painful, time. :furious:

Ok.....I emailed them. I just know that this is going to be one of those that makes me sick for a long, long, time. I have a daughter who just turned 7, and I would not kill anyone who harmed her like this.......not for a long, long, painful, time. :furious:
yes but chances are your child will never be in a situation like this. to me it seems parents that will kill to protect their children dont leave them around people who are this evil. parents like you have to worry about strangers but the type of parents who expose their kids to this kind of danger dont seem to give a damn. it breaks my heart when i realize how many more kids are killed by someone they know than by a stranger. when a child is born to a parent who wont kill to protect them what chance do they have?

I wonder who was babysitting Hannah and her sisters? Maybe they were left in the care of a boyfriend.....AGAIN. Seems like that happens all of the time when women live their kids with boyfriends. I really don't want to know what that person did to this darling little girl but I want to know who did it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back