Gerry's Blog - CURRENT - ALL THREADS MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score

Latest Update

The advice of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is that high visibility of a missing child through posters, car stickers etc increases the chances of finding that child. The friends and family of Kate and Gerry urge everyone to please keep looking for Madeleine. Our greatest fear has always been that Madeleine would somehow be forgotten about and that our efforts to bring her back safely would run out of support. We know in our hearts that Madeleine is still out there, alive, confused and aching to be returned to her family where she belongs. Whatever happens, please don't forget that. Don't forget about Madeleine. http://www.youtube.com/user/DontYouForgetAboutMe

Anybody else think that we have seen the last of the blog?

What does your gut tell you will happen now???

We know in our hearts that Madeleine is still out there, alive, confused and aching to be returned to her family where she belongs. Whatever happens, please don't forget that. Don't forget about Madeleine

That sure is a far cry from KM telling some womans magazine that she would rather know Maddie is dead than live in limbo after such a short time. (well I guess 4 months can seem long in this case, but still...)

Latest Update

The advice of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is that high visibility of a missing child through posters, car stickers etc increases the chances of finding that child. The friends and family of Kate and Gerry urge everyone to please keep looking for Madeleine. Our greatest fear has always been that Madeleine would somehow be forgotten about and that our efforts to bring her back safely would run out of support. We know in our hearts that Madeleine is still out there, alive, confused and aching to be returned to her family where she belongs. Whatever happens, please don't forget that. Don't forget about Madeleine. http://www.youtube.com/user/DontYouForgetAboutMe

Anybody else think that we have seen the last of the blog?

What does your gut tell you will happen now???

I find this statement sickening, disgusting and another sure sign they are guilty. Who or what parent in their innocent right mind would say such a thing. This sounds to me like a bid for even more money, and to keep the burden of remembering maddy passed onto the public. It's their child, charge and burden. The public reached out due to love and concern for maddy.

That statement about we know maddy is out there alive and, confused and aching, bulllllllllllllllllllll!!!! How disgusting. I may go along with an older child aching, but a newly four year old? aching confused?

My husband and I both agree it sounds like a sign off. I don't think he wrote this, but a publicist did. Someone posted something last night about hearing on Nancy Grace that Kate and Gerry have 5 days to return to Portugal. I think they know the jig is up.

I think we also pretty much know that Madeleine is not " still out there, confused and aching" but has been in the arms of her Heavenly Father for over 130 days now.

"The friends and family of Kate and Gerry urge everyone to please keep looking for Madeleine"

The bolding is mine...

So Kate and Gerry dont urge everyone to keep looking...? I found this weird..dont really know what to think, except that sounds like the family think K & G are going to jail (i.e. They cant look, so they need everyone else to..?). GM obviously didnt write it so my gut tells me that the blogs over, unless the McCanns dont get charged/ convicted, in which case, im inclined to think that GM would make at least one last self righteous statement...

I find this statement sickening, disgusting and another sure sign they are guilty. Who or what parent in their innocent right mind would say such a thing. This sounds to me like a bid for even more money, and to keep the burden of remembering maddy passed onto the public. It's their child, charge and burden. The public reached out due to love and concern for maddy.

That statement about we know maddy is out there alive and, confused and aching, bulllllllllllllllllllll!!!! How disgusting. I may go along with an older child aching, but a newly four year old? aching confused?

I am glad to see there are others who are not fooled by these 2. :clap:

Unfortunately, they still have some supporters out there, I hear primarily in the UK. A bid for more donation $ will be needed, when the mother is charged with Manslaughter and the dad, Accessory to the fact.

Its too late to save their doctor practices NOW. The abuse of perscription drugs and overdosing has got to STOP!

[SIZE=-1]Sha Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye[/SIZE]

Odd that it says "friends and family" and not written like G or K wrote it.

Actually, Gerry's last BLOG on the find madeleine website was on Sunday the 9th....

It read, in part

Gerry's Blog/Diary
Day 130 - 10/09/2007

The last few days have been incredibly busy and of course, unbelievably stressful and emotionally draining.

On Friday Kate and I were made ‘arguido’- official suspects in Madeleines disappearance. We cannot comment on any details of the investigation, interviews or any evidence that has been presented to us. We could never possibly have imagined being put in this unbearable situation. No specific charges have been presented at this point and there has been no restriction on our movements imposed.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

I'm not surprised. There has been so much negative about the blog, maybe he just realizes he's digging himself into a hole.

On a more serious note, these are the lyrics that come to my mind:

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

God bless Madeleine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Gerry's last BLOG on the find madeleine website was on Sunday the 9th....

He (or the inept publicist, or Aunt Phil or a junior attorney or whoever was assigned responsibility for this thing) *always* posted on the ninth! Creepy, cold, arrogant, insulting much?

Did you notice that "his" postings to that "blog," even though the site's whole reason for existence is (ostensibly) to keep the momentum up for "bring[ing] Madeleine home," NEVER ONCE mention ANY accomplishments or even gestures or failures, by anyone, made toward that happy end, whether by discussing sightings or rallies being conducted or thanks for the money, here's where we're thinking of spending it or what? (Well, in April he notes that the French have initiated a child alert system.) Even if they're advised not to talk about things like that, they could post *something* that indicates they care, and have "Aunt Phil" or someone neutral sign off on it. Reminds me of Rupert Pupkin's demo tape in "The King of Comedy." All *around* the subject but never once stepping a toe into it. In Rupert's case there was nothing of substance to show; I fear the same is true here.

Can you imagine? The "About Madeleine McCann" page just gives her stats. Is that what a father would write? Then, in excruciatingly passive voice, "Aunt Phil" "asks that the heartfelt thanks of the whole family be passed" etc. etc. Even if GM didn't write this thing himself, wouldn't he have looked it over once or twice and thought to inject (haha, urgh) a little bit of warmth about his lost child? If only to prime the tears and from there the financial pump.

As to whether this is the last of "Gerry"'s blogging, I'm sure their attys have told them all to clam TF up, and rightly so.

Sorry this was long but that manipulative so-called blog just infuriates me on so many levels.

Even if GM didn't write this thing himself, wouldn't he have looked it over once or twice and thought to inject (haha, urgh) a little bit of warmth about his lost child? If only to prime the tears and from there the financial pump.

I mean, this website is their greatest chance to win many millions, all over the world, permanently to their side. (And they'd get more money of course, and a lot more elegantly and inexpensively than using something so vulgar as an Online Store. *That* smacks of lawyers, IMO.) The fact that they don't take advantage of this amazing -- if they're innocent, it's God-given! -- opportunity sez an awful lot.

Even if they're just trying to manipulate us to get our money and sympathy, they don't go all the way...losers.:laugh:

"The friends and family of Kate and Gerry urge everyone to please keep looking for Madeleine"

The bolding is mine...

So Kate and Gerry dont urge everyone to keep looking...? I found this weird..dont really know what to think, except that sounds like the family think K & G are going to jail (i.e. They cant look, so they need everyone else to..?). GM obviously didnt write it so my gut tells me that the blogs over, unless the McCanns dont get charged/ convicted, in which case, im inclined to think that GM would make at least one last self righteous statement...

It has been reported TIME AND AGAIN, that the McCann's are sad to have been named because it will take focus from Madeleine.

Also, it is not uncommon to hear that defense lawyers will tell their clients to shut the hell up.

I think this post is really far reaching. JMO.

He (or the inept publicist, or Aunt Phil or a junior attorney or whoever was assigned responsibility for this thing) *always* posted on the ninth! Creepy, cold, arrogant, insulting much?

Actually....I think the "9" in the date refers to the 9th month (September). That's the way it's written in England, if not all of Europe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle