1036 users online (214 members and 822 guests)  

Websleuths News

Where is the Body ?

For me this will be the key if the Mccaans are to be charged and found guilty

If the Mcaans did have a hand in the death of Madeline - then the body must be close - maybe buried - but it cant be far away - they didnt have the time to drive miles away and dispose properly

I qpoplogise if this has been covered in detail before

Quote Originally Posted by gord View Post
    For me this will be the key if the Mccaans are to be charged and found guilty

If the Mcaans did have a hand in the death of Madeline - then the body must be close - maybe buried - but it cant be far away - they didnt have the time to drive miles away and dispose properly

I qpoplogise if this has been covered in detail before
    There is already a thread opened called "Where is Maddie, where is she".

ok sorry so there is - I will post on that one and we can let this thread die

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Gord, don't feel bad. People are starting threads right and left that really should be included in other threads. It makes it really hard to read like this. Important threads get buried, and restarted. Before you know it this forum will look like Anna Nichole Smiths or Jon Benet with 100's of threads, all saying the same thing over and over. I'm a stickler for organization...if I could only find the time line...which is now buried in one of the 50 threads!