1532 users online (253 members and 1279 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cop goes overboard on kid

This kid got pulled over and the cop went overboard on him. Luckily, it was caught on tape.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...er.dashcam.cnn

This cop is suspended without pay, but it scares me to think this is the mentality of a law enforcement officer. I hope they yank his badge.

I'm usually on the side of law enforcement, but this cop was the biggest jerk I've ever "heard" in my life. What an over-inflated, egotistical, moron!!!!!!!!! He needs some serious counselling and a new career.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    This kid got pulled over and the cop went overboard on him. Luckily, it was caught on tape.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...er.dashcam.cnn

This cop is suspended without pay, but it scares me to think this is the mentality of a law enforcement officer. I hope they yank his badge.
    it is really scary to think of how many people would still be facing him in the future but for the video.

This is an everyday occurrence around here. LE hassles our kids just like that.

They pull my boys over and want to search for no reason at all. if they decline, which they can do, they are treated EXACTLY like this kid.
    It makes me sick.

Did y'all notice you could actually see his right turn signal on as he turned....which is what the cop said he was going to give him a ticket for (I guess it could have been a different turn but at this point the officer is not credible).

What an abusive creep that officer is. I hope they fire him and don't just
    give him a suspension for a couple weeks. Thank goodness that boy had video in his car or that bully would be denying everything.

Can anyone locate the utube video? We have yet to hear what he said to the police officer that set him off.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    Can anyone locate the utube video? We have yet to hear what he said to the police officer that set him off.
    he asked what he did wrong I think.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    edit: warning, the cop is using profane language

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

thanks paladin.
    I am jaded because of the way the LE mistreats our kid around here.

One of my sons had a halloween mask in his car a couple weeks after Halloween. they accused him of being a burglar.

Having ridden with my step-dad who is an officer, I can't imagine him EVER saying anything like that! First of all, he keeps his own camera and microphone on to protect himself. Secondly, while he may take a certain tone with someone, he never uses the 'f' word or calls people names like this guy did. And he certainly never says that he's going to make up stuff to charge someone with. And this guy was a SARGEANT! He'd been promoted. IMO, he doesn't just need to be on administrative leave, he needs to be fired. I don't care if the kid was being a smart*ss, you just can't act that way when you're an officer of the law!

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    edit: warning, the cop is using profane language

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
    ok i watched the clip. i trust police and when i have been in trouble in life i thank god for them. this officer gave him 2 false tickets. 1 for not using a turn signal that we can see he used then the officer made up the swerving(sp) in and out of the lane. the officer clearly threatened to make up more charges. if this is not against the law it should be. the officer should face charges for filing a false police report or something at least.

You can actually pinpoint the moment the cop goes over the edge. He's a textbook case for needing anger management training.

I'm actually pretty impressed the kid kept his cool the entire time those threats were being volleyed his way.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    ok i watched the clip. i trust police and when i have been in trouble in life i thank god for them. this officer gave him 2 false tickets. 1 for not using a turn signal that we can see he used then the officer made up the swerving(sp) in and out of the lane. the officer clearly threatened to make up more charges. if this is not against the law it should be. the officer should face charges for filing a false police report or something at least.
    Ooh..I had never thought of going that route. That's a very good idea.

Not to excuse the actions of this cop in any way, shape, or form, but I figure that any kid that puts a video cam in his car, for the purpose of recording what the cops say when they pull him over, is planning on doing everything he can to push a cop's button, when he gets pulled over. I remember what a few of my friends managed to do, in regard to the police, when we were kids, so I am not yet ready to give the kid a clean bill of health.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast