High speed chase on I-45!

deanws

Former Member
Reaction score
Omgosh!!!! It is 1:18 am and we are going down I-45 and cops are everywhere chasing this moving van! They just whizzed by us! I bet this is going to be on the news big tomorrow in Houston.

If anyone knows what is going on please post the details.:eek:

Woah! The cops shot the tires out and the moving van smashed into a cop car and then hit the side of the freeway. I bet that van was full of drugs!!!! We will know tomorrow when channel 2 news reports. Well that sure was an exciting venture on the way home. In 30 minutes we will be home..... 16 hours total time on the road. The sky is clear, no sight of a hurricane that is supposed to be here in a matter of hours. This vacation was wonderful and interesting.

:waitasec: Are you posting via your cell phone? :confused: :crazy: Anyway, hope the cop(s) in the car that got hit are all right. Hope you weather the hurricane ok also. :blowkiss:

That is exciting! Let us know what the news says tomorrow (or I should say, later today).

:waitasec: Are you posting via your cell phone? :confused: :crazy: Anyway, hope the cop(s) in the car that got hit are all right. Hope you weather the hurricane ok also. :blowkiss:
I was posting on my iphone. I think the hurricane is going in 30 miles above us so I think we will be ok. Thanks! :blowkiss:

Ok...report on channel 2 news says that the truck(U-Haul type) was stolen and that two men were inside the truck. No mention of drugs or anything exciting. :crazy: Anyway....being in the middle of the chase and all was an experience. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back