1529 users online (290 members and 1239 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
    Quote Originally Posted by JudysSisterMaureen View Post
    I do find it bizarre that none of my family members have posted once in this thread - not once. Friends, yes. Family friends, yes. But not a single sibling, cousin, aunt, uncle, or parent.
    I've been working on my family tree for 2 years, I was mentioned in my elderly neighbors obituary a few years ago, I then ended up making a quick tree for him and his lady friend, who's maiden name was O'Donnell (Trenton NJ), made me think of you and your sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Bit of hope View Post
    I looked at a lot of pictures, from that club, made by this photographer sometimes the are quit explicit...must be hurting...to know your sister was on that scene (absolutely no judgment here) Bumping for Judith.
    I haven't looked at the pics but I didn't know anyone that didn't dress in spandex or revealing clothes to go clubbing. It was a great time to be growing up in the New York/ New Jersey area. She's older then me, I went to the Limelight club 83/84.

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    I've been working on my family tree for 2 years, I was mentioned in my elderly neighbors obituary a few years ago, I then ended up making a quick tree for him and his lady friend, who's maiden name was O'Donnell (Trenton NJ), made me think of you and your sister.

I haven't looked at the pics but I didn't know anyone that didn't dress in spandex or revealing clothes to go clubbing. It was a great time to be growing up in the New York/ New Jersey area. She's older then me, I went to the Limelight club 83/84.
    I was not talking about revealing clothes Roselvr. But anyways....
    Still believe in the human race.....

bump!

"Life is very long" - T.S. Eliot

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45