Eating less meat may slow climate change

I think a better option is to eat twice the amount of red meat so we can save the planet. We need to get busy and reduce the number of cattle! I will have two steaks...medium rare, please...and hurry before another ice cap melts! And bring me a cheeseburger on the side!!

Do you expect them to hold it in...LOL

Do you expect them to hold it in...LOL

Yeah, WOW, I didn't realize cows farted so much.

So, if I eat less meat, the cows won't fart as much?

P.S. I eat very little meat anyway so don't blame any of it on me. I've done some bad things in my life but overindulging on meat ain't one of them.......

Well, my niece will be glad to hear that. I can just hear her little Vegan speech in my head. I'm sure she can hear me saying 'thank you for the burgers and steak' to the truckers and waving as I pass the slaughterhouse on my way to eat. LOL.

Well, my niece will be glad to hear that. I can just hear her little Vegan speech in my head. I'm sure she can hear me saying 'thank you for the burgers and steak' to the truckers and waving as I pass the slaughterhouse on my way to eat. LOL.

lol- cute :)

I know a couple of kids that are vegetarians...not sure that's such a good thing, I think kids need a bit of red meat or be getting the proper supplements..

lol- cute :)

I know a couple of kids that are vegetarians...not sure that's such a good thing, I think kids need a bit of red meat or be getting the proper supplements..

She actually was shown a book in grade school years ago, we never did figure out by who, and started refusing to eat meat. Her hair actually started falling out. Then we convinced her that chicken soup was was they fed to the chickens and she would eat it (she was a kid, what can I say). Now she eats things like jello (which by the way is not Vegan) and those little chocolate covered donuts which have beef fat as an ingredient but says she is Vegan. I guess that's why I tease her.

PETA, people eating tasty animals......

Sheesh, breathing these days with all the chemicals in the air is pretty dangerous.

Company emissions ( air or water) vs. a good steak, pic your brand...... good question, and great topic for your daughter to research. I bet she gets an A+

She actually was shown a book in grade school years ago, we never did figure out by who, and started refusing to eat meat. Her hair actually started falling out. Then we convinced her that chicken soup was was they fed to the chickens and she would eat it (she was a kid, what can I say). Now she eats things like jello (which by the way is not Vegan) and those little chocolate covered donuts which have beef fat as an ingredient but says she is Vegan. I guess that's why I tease her.

These two kids refuse to eat meat too!

They won't even eat anything that has been cooked in the same pan as meat!- lol- their Dad is Hare Krishna, they're not into eating meat- the cow is sacred to them.

You must have been alarmed when your daughters hair started falling out?! geez- didn't know that could happen, the kids I know have heaps of hair- lol

PETA is a bunch of loons......
People are carnivores!!! We are suppose to eat meat!

Humans eat too much meat nowadays- but if we hadn't eaten meat in the past our brains wouldn't have developed to the point they have today.

But geez- those cows fart alot :eek:

http://www.show.me.uk/site/news/STO873.html
-------------
Thats funny Narlacat,I dont eat a lot of meat but my puppy farts a lot~ maybe the answer is Beano~ P.S. if it makes Ohio warmer in the winter~~please eat MORE meat. Come on people,we Ohioans need your help..Nore

Maybe we just need to include beano in the cow diets. : )

Actually, my sister is a vegetarian and she has to take supplements for her diet to insure she gets enough of certain vitamins and minerals she has given up with not eating red meat and chicken. She does eat fish. She started on a macrobiotic diet then when she tried to go back to a full diet...her body wouldn't allow it. She has never been able to process red meat since. Makes her horribly ill.

I can see how it could make a child's hair fall out if they aren't getting the required vitamins and minerals.

Don't worry, Nore! I will save Ohio by myself! hehehe

If God didn't want us to eat cows, then he should'nt have made them out of meat. LOL

Well, I haven't eaten red meat since 1984 so don't blame me lol--I've done more than my part to reduce the cows massive gaseous emissions--every little bit helps I guess:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back