1359 users online (247 members and 1112 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Good job, Masterj. I hope you hear back from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    Like the body plus three other sets of remains that have been found recently in the woods behind a CT strip mall! A strip mall with extremely close proximity to interstate 84 and route 9.
    I agree and had that case in mind when I found the trucker article. The thing is this man is a loner and known to have been in the northeast driving trucks. He is a psychopath with no conscious so this could have been going on for years.

As I posted in the other thread, he attacked a woman in Chelmsford, MA, which is off of route 495, which is off the Mass Pike, which is off 84, which is near the strip mall in CT.

I am scouring the internet looking for dates of when he was in certain areas. He is being investigated in Nashua, NH too. Maybe PrayersforMaura was on to something when she wondered about Maura Murray. He could easily have taken 84 east in CT to 91 North.

As I posted in the other thread, he attacked a woman in Chelmsford, MA, which is off of route 495, which is off the Mass Pike, which is off 84, which is near the strip mall in CT.

I am scouring the internet looking for dates of when he was in certain areas. He is being investigated in Nashua, NH too. Maybe PrayersforMaura was on to something when she wondered about Maura Murray. He could easily have taken 84 east in CT to 91 North.
    I thank you for sending the info forward to CT. We may find that he is responsible for many people we have learned about that are missing.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    Jonesville, N. C. - The sign outside Jordan's Country Restaurant says and "Truckers Welcome," and Adam Leroy Lane treated the eatery in the shadow of Interstate 77 like home base.

Most nights, the trucker and sometimes chicken plant worker would come in alone on third shift, even when he was off work with his bad back. He'd plop down in the smoking section and order his usual: Two hot dogs," All the way", no onion. If manager Sydney Hanson wasn't quick with his drink, he'd shout: "Hey, pain in the butt. Get my Diet Mountain dew!"

" I used to joke with him, like I joke with all the other customers in here", Hanson said recently as she stood behind the register before a crossed pair of American flags and a shelf crammed with NASCAR models. "Never thought in my mind that he'd be some kind of psycopath.

But that is the picture of the 43 year old high school dropout that is emerging from police - a deadly stalker who used the interstate rumbling past Jordan's as his hunting grounds.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shar...cxntlid=inform

This guy is being looked at for murder and rape in Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. There could be other areas where someone we know is missing and he "may" be the culprit. I didn't know where to put this article but it should be referenced to other missing cases.
    Pretty horrible, that this guy was undetected for so long. Finally a break though in some of these missing persons in the general area! Great sleuthing!!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    I thank you for sending the info forward to CT. We may find that he is responsible for many people we have learned about that are missing.
    I am going to do more research over the weekend when I have more time. I spoke to a MA reporter for a bit and we briefly discussed Maura Murray.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Like the body plus three other sets of remains that have been found recently in the woods behind a CT strip mall! A strip mall with extremely close proximity to interstate 84 and route 9.
    They may be able to clear a lot of cold cases. I hope they have their man for these cases as well.

Does anyone remember in i think it was the cold case forum; Dalles Mckinsey had written a book, Childhood Lost which chronicled his family's life with his serial killer stepfather (who was also a trucker) yet was never caught..
    They were out west though, Cali, Oregon area; yet there was lost contact with the step father, Dolph.

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    Does anyone remember in i think it was the cold case forum; Dalles Mckinsey had written a book, Childhood Lost which chronicled his family's life with his serial killer stepfather (who was also a trucker) yet was never caught..
    They were out west though, Cali, Oregon area; yet there was lost contact with the step father, Dolph.

Just thought I would post a reply in case anyone was wondering. The link is:
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...alles+mckinsey

Dalles, thank you for posting the link; whenever i hear mentioned about a trucker murdering people, i can't help but think about what you have told us about your stepfather..

I know, me too. When I see the news online about a trucker or hear something on TV I instantly look to see if they finally got him.

Being from NC, I'm ashamed to know this man represents my state in some way.

For some reason this makes me think of the GRK. I wouldn't be surprised if his motive was just to kill for the thrill of it. His attempt to rape a 15yo might have been him trying to cross a different line, from murder to sexual assault/murder. Maybe he just didn't get the same thrill out of murder as he did before.

If proven guilty, I think the DP is in order.

There was another trucker drive that was killing people back in July his name was Bruce Mendenhall.

Wasn't there a couple of young women missing from North Carolina, some of who worked at restaurants/food places; i think one worked at a Denny's. These could be frequented by truckers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast