The Lindbergh kidnap is a lesson for the McCanns - and the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of those people that think Mr. Lindbergh had something to do with his son's death.

Except that in this case, the police don't believe there was a kidnapping, she died in the room. Most pedos would abduct the child, not kill them on the spot with two other children present.

Except that in this case, the police don't believe there was a kidnapping, she died in the room. Most pedos would abduct the child, not kill them on the spot with two other children present.

Where did the ploce say this?

Well, ok, but could you be more specific? Why, what part did he play?

Shrinky
Hi Shrinky,
I've just started reading more about the Lindbergh case only recently.
It has been said that Mr. Lindbergh was known for practical jokes done in poor taste. I have a feeling that his son's death was a joke gone wrong.

But, that is totally just my opinion. I need to read some more about the case.

Hi Shrinky,
I've just started reading more about the Lindbergh case only recently.
It has been said that Mr. Lindbergh was known for practical jokes done in poor taste. I have a feeling that his son's death was a joke gone wrong.

But, that is totally just my opinion. I need to read some more about the case.

That could be. I don't know - obviously, or I'd be promoting my book on the topic right now:)

I have heard that theory before. I have a much easier time seeing that Hauptmann was falsely accused than i do seeing how Lindbergh might have been. I've always thought it was a kidnap for money and the baby was accidentally killed, ruining the plan. I don't even remember what I read that made me think that - this was years ago.

I did think that the connection regarding the media exposure was interesting, though, even though the case itself is rather dusty in my mind. If anyone has a good book to recommend on the topic, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Shrinky

What in God's name does this have to do with Maddy's case? PLEASE PEOPLE STICK TO THE TOPIC HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie