1087 users online (178 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Book Found in Vista Mar villa

This stood out to me in one of the translations Colomom posted in the Portuguese Press section in an article called "PJ Reconstitutes Crime." This was included in a list of evidence:

from Sol paper edition, September 15:
    Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com... 86581&page=28

3. In the Vista Mar villa (rented by the McCanns)

a) cadaver odour, detected by the dogs on clothes that belong to Kate, and on the pink soft toy
    b) an English book, normally used by police, that focuses on the different types of crimes, as well as on what clues should be looked for to identify its perpetrators
    c) a bible, on Kateís bedside table, open at the Old Testament, at the passage that tells the death of King Davidís son (God punished David with the death of his son, in order to force him away from sin and to return onto the path of good)
    d) Kateís diary, in which she writes about daily difficulties, in dealing with her children

Not exactly typical vacation reading, is it?

If true I just can't wrap my mind around B.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    where was this printed/published besides another forum?

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by kiltubrid View Post
    This stood out to me in one of the translations Colomom posted in the Portuguese Press section in an article called "PJ Reconstitutes Crime." This was included in a list of evidence:

a) cadaver odour, detected by the dogs on clothes that belong to Kate, and on the pink soft toy
    b) an English book, normally used by police, that focuses on the different types of crimes, as well as on what clues should be looked for to identify its perpetrators
    c) a bible, on Kateís bedside table, open at the Old Testament, at the passage that tells the death of King Davidís son (God punished David with the death of his son, in order to force him away from sin and to return onto the path of good)
    d) Kateís diary, in which she writes about daily difficulties, in dealing with her children

Mind-boggling isn't it....of course it should be immediately disregarded because it is "just a book". It proves nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    where was this printed/published besides another forum?
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=64

Sol (paper version...not online) and from our friends in Portugal:

Sol is a respectful weekly, in fact an offspring of Expresso and its closest competitor. The coverage from Sol has been more intense, but you'll have to distinguish between 'investigative' reports from Felicia Cabrita and news articles, which will cover the stuff they get from Lusa. Controversial in a well founded way.

I can guarantee that our translator read the paper and translated it as professionally as they have done all the others.

c) a bible, on Kate’s bedside table, open at the Old Testament, at the passage that tells the death of King David’s son (God punished David with the death of his son, in order to force him away from sin and to return onto the path of good)
    d) Kate’s diary, in which she writes about daily difficulties, in dealing with her children

You used a link to another message board?

Not much good of a link, anyone who isnt registered at that board can't open it without joining that forum.

Links like that aren't proof of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat View Post

Not much good of a link, anyone who isnt registered at that board can't open it without joining that forum.

That's what I was thinking too Narla, although I don't want to dispute what anyone is saying - am just wondering why there hasn't been more on this in the news. If it WERE true, I would think the media would be all over it and so far I haven't heard a word.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

The translations that our Portuguese friends have been so kind to allow us to copy from their board have been handled with the utmost professionalism and integrity.

I can vouch for them 100%.

I am sure that they read the paper version of this paper and graciously translated it so we could all read it and judge for ourselves. No article from a paper is guaranteed "proof".

....thisclose....

Oh, and another thing....join it, it's free. I work VERY HARD at copying, pasting and providing them to you....out of the goodness of my heart....so you don't have to join the forum if you don't want to. I also worked very hard at getting special permission to do so.

And please do not doubt my honesty and integrity either!

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Interesting,if true. When you continue to put detail after detail, if it is all true, makes for a darn good argumentative case for guilt.

King David's son died at Birth due to his sin in taking another man's (Uriah) wife (Bathsheba), and haing intimancy with her. Hmmm don't know what Kate or Gerry's motive for that section of the Bible would be.

I did read my Bible on vacation for five weeks in Florida. I do believe this. Their entering the presence of the Pope could very well be a curse just as much as a Blessing. Be careful what you pray for, it may come true in ways you didn't expect.

I'm sure the Pope prayed for answers and a return of Maddy. Most annointed men of the cloth are led and given the acceptable prayer as it's time to prayer when given to them that particular opportunity. Who knows what effects this having visited the Pope has played in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post
    Oh, and another thing....join it, it's free. I work VERY HARD at copying, pasting and providing them to you....out of the goodness of my heart....so you don't have to join the forum if you don't want to. I also worked very hard at getting special permission to do so.

Colomon - this has nothing to do with your honesty or integrity, honest! I'm just a little skeptical that's all. You have made a lot of contributions to the Maddy forum and it is greatly appreciated. I didn't realize what was written was from a Port newspaper and was translated into English. I'd love to find out more about this though - see what you can come up with.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Absolutely, and no one is going to doubt you on my watch.

I don't want to join the forum no, I'm trying to get the facts here, doing that would just confuse me more.

I don't know why you would think I would doubt you or your integrity- I dont even know you- what I am saying is-a link to another board and another posters thoughts aren't proof of anything.

Colomon - this has nothing to do with your honesty or integrity, honest! I'm just a little skeptical that's all. You have made a lot of contributions to the Maddy forum and it is greatly appreciated. I didn't realize what was written was from a Port newspaper and was translated into English. I'd love to find out more about this though - see what you can come up with.
    No, no, no...not you poco..you have been nothing but respectful when interacting with me and I very much appreciate that.

It was the other comment that was like an insult.

Sorry...

I will do that, I too, want to learn more about this book.

And what Poco said!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast