All Things Britney Spears Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean

Former Member
Reaction score
Maybe Britney should take this offer.

'Idol' Judges Offer Britney a Helping Hand

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 14) — Can Simon, Paula and Randy be the ones to turn Britney Spears' career around? They hope so.

FOXNews.com reports that the "American Idol" judges have offered Britney Spears an invitation to follow their guidance, presumably on the hit FOX reality show. The invite comes almost a week after Spears' disastrous comeback attempt at MTV's Video Music Awards show on Sept. 9.

"We have decided we can bring Britney back," said sharp-tongued Simon Cowell. "We are serious. We plan to buy her underpants, get her bigger shorts to perform in and get her away from her stupid friends."

"We always have time for Britney, we love her," added Paula Abdul.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/t...r-britney-a-helping-hand/20070914071509990001

Well, she certainly needs some guidance!

The thought of Paula Abdul ushering an insane person towards sanity sounds like the blind leading the blind.

LMAO! Perhaps they can go to rehab together! Oh yeah, that's right, Paula doesn't drink or do drugs! mmhmm.. :innocent:

I AM SO SICK OF BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShE needs to go away and get over whatever is up her thong.

Maybe Paula can get Courtney Love to help out too!

:D

I feel sorry for her. Ya know she is wearing a wig because of a melt down. She is not fat but not thin enough to be dressed like she was. And what kind of downers was she on during her performance. She can't need geritol already.

Psssshhhhh as if Britney would give anyone from American Idol the time of day! She is waaaaaay bigger then American Idol. (this according to her anyway)

Girl needs some mental help and stay off the dope and booze. She also needs to be alone and think about life. Too much too soon. What do parents think are going to happen to these young starlets? Not mature enough and they want easy $$$ IMO..... Let them be young.. :twocents:

I think the bulb is permanently blown.
Leigh...you are my favorite poster...BUT...what is with the AUBURN banner at the bottom of your posts!!?!?!?

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998