1249 users online (285 members and 964 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 381
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910

    Fencesitters & Not Guilty Post Here - THREAD NO. 2

    Continue here, but without all the Terms of Service violations please

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Thank you for restarting this thread Jeana I think this is one of the best threads in here.Not saying that any of the others are not good I just like this thread to read in hopes that my mind can be changed off the guilty I feel.

    So thanks again

  3. #3
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,671

    Welcome

    All you new and improved posters. Fencesitters was established for those not yet convinced the Mccans are guilty and those posters who are firm not guilty believers.

    At any point and time you decide to land, we have plenty of pillows to soften the impact. We all don't want parents to be guilty of harming their babies. We also know it happens.

    Many have worked here with such dedication to bring us the news, as genuinely as their able to get their hands on it. We commend you.

    Our opinions will change often as news and evidence becomes apparent. Please feel free to talk, tell us what's on your minds.

    We had figured out so much during the Laci Peterson case by doing this way before scheduled, conferences, the trial etc... ever came public. We had already gotten to the bottom of so much.

    We can help in locating maddy. I believe due to a couple of posters theories the church has come under radar to the police, as some here notified them to search their grounds. Happy posting.

    I'm 90% percent feeling Kate killed maddy, gerry is an accomplice, and another unknown accomplice is in the shadows lurking.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    6,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    Continue here, but without all the Terms of Service violations please
    thank you, Jeana.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,593
    Notice all the media reports the last few days are changing their original info from their "sources" that claimed there was forensic evidence that not only proved Madeleine was dead but also that her parents were responsible?

    Personally I think it's because of the secrecy laws that were changed and taking affect on Monday. This new law I noticed will allow the suspects access to the investigators files. The way I see it if the Port LE told Kate things that were simply aimed at getting a confession but had no basis in truth then that will come out imo. As I understand it the McCanns were already going to sue one media outlet so I think they can be called to the carpet on certain things they have reported as coming from sources within the Port LE.

    Hopefully this new law will allow us to get an idea of what is factual and what is not. We already know the parents are idiots for leaving their children alone like that so we don't have to rely on the media for that info thankfully.

  6. #6
    april4sky's Avatar
    april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,227
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../nmaddy116.xml

    Hope for McCanns as law on secrecy is eased

    The changes to Portuguese law follow complaints that investigating officers have been "hiding" behind the secrecy rules to conceal basic errors made since Madeleine vanished from apartment 5a of the Mark Warner Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz.

    The Portuguese law was officially changed yesterday but will not come into force until tomorrow, the first working day after the weekend.

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    The Sunday Telegraph understands, however, that the police have already anticipated the rule change and have prepared an appeal to the public prosecutor to keep the Madeleine file secret.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    I'm not surprised they prefer to keep their secrets. I wonder why!!!!

    And I don't believe its to protect their "evidence/case".

  7. #7
    april4sky's Avatar
    april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Notice all the media reports the last few days are changing their original info from their "sources" that claimed there was forensic evidence that not only proved Madeleine was dead but also that her parents were responsible?

    Personally I think it's because of the secrecy laws that were changed and taking affect on Monday. This new law I noticed will allow the suspects access to the investigators files. The way I see it if the Port LE told Kate things that were simply aimed at getting a confession but had no basis in truth then that will come out imo. As I understand it the McCanns were already going to sue one media outlet so I think they can be called to the carpet on certain things they have reported as coming from sources within the Port LE.

    Hopefully this new law will allow us to get an idea of what is factual and what is not. We already know the parents are idiots for leaving their children alone like that so we don't have to rely on the media for that info thankfully.
    You beat me to it...

    I hope the law does change things so we can get some "facts". Unfortunately the Police intend to appeal the ruling though.
    I have a feeling they will get their way....Sods law!!!!

  8. #8
    april4sky's Avatar
    april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,227
    Madeleine: Hair in McCann Renault: 'It could be anyone's'

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

    Hair found in the car hired by Madeleine McCann's parents cannot be matched to the missing four-year-old, it was revealed last night.



    British forensic experts have concluded the fragments said to be Madeleine's could belong to any number of people who had come into contact with the silver Renault Scenic.
    This demolishes earlier claims that the hairs would prove the McCanns had hidden Madeleine's body in the car after killing her in their holiday apartment. The fragments found did not even allow the scientists to establish the sex or age of the individual.

    -------------------------
    We need to keep in mind it's "sources" again.
    If true what does this tell us about what is going on regarding "smearing"

  9. #9
    april4sky's Avatar
    april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,227
    Thought provoking article.
    ----------------------------------------
    Lies, beatings, secret trials: the dark side of police handling Madeleine case

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811

    Amaral is an arguido, facing possible trial on a serious criminal charge arising from a murder case brought to court in 2004, the last occasion a little girl vanished in the Algarve.

    According to the order, documents about the case have been restricted to a handful of officials, while the next stage of the process a hearing at which Amaral and four fellow officers may be asked formal questions will be conducted in secret.
    -------------------------------
    No one would suggest that in the course of the marathon interrogations that preceded their departure from Portugal last weekend, Kate or Gerry McCann were the victims of physical violence.
    But at times it seemed they were also being subjected to torment, albeit of a different, psychological kind.
    -------------------------------

    If the questionable leak had been planted for a purpose to increase the pressure on the hapless McCanns it may well have succeeded. And, in the foreign public's mind, the germinating notion that Kate might have killed her daughter because she could not handle her had been nurtured by a further dollop of manure.
    --------------------------------
    "They are getting it from the police, of course, and the justice officers, the people working for the prosecutors. It's obvious that some information is coming from the PJ."
    ---------------------------------
    Rev Hubbard Haynes, the Anglican vicar who lives in Praia da Luz .

    "All I can say is that my tears are as nothing to the tears I have seen shed by Kate and Gerry.
    "They may not have cried for the cameras, but to say they do not weep in private is facile and offensive.
    "The man and woman I have known for the past four months are a couple whose lives have become unbearably empty because their little girl was missing. "I do not recognise those people in recent media reports, and I find the idea that they had anything to do with her disappearance just inconceivable.
    ----------------------------------
    Well worth the read IMO

  10. #10
    Jdee is offline Sometimes I scream inside my head. I scream for those that can't...
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    433
    Thank you April for the news! It is for this reason I can't convict these people for murder. ALL inuendo. And what happend to the "clumps" of hair? NEVER was there...


  11. #11
    april4sky's Avatar
    april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,227
    A different view, near the bottom of the article, of the McCanns. A a lot more believable IMO than the usual critical ones.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811


    Rev Hubbard Haynes, the Anglican vicar who lives in Praia da Luz and got closer to the McCanns than anyone during their months in Portugal.

    A young, passionate Canadian, who took up his post a week after Madeleine's disappearance said.

    "All I can say is that my tears are as nothing to the tears I have seen shed by Kate and Gerry.
    "They may not have cried for the cameras, but to say they do not weep in private is facile and offensive.
    "The man and woman I have known for the past four months are a couple whose lives have become unbearably empty because their little girl was missing. "I do not recognise those people in recent media reports, and I find the idea that they had anything to do with her disappearance just inconceivable.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,769
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    ......
    At any point and time you decide to land, we have plenty of pillows to soften the impact.
    ......

    Kool Look,
    Are you saying you're so certain of the McCann's guilt that you know the fence sitters will 'land"?

    I'm going to be honest with you, I still haven't seen, heard or read any solid evidence/proof that the McCann's harmed and disposed of their child. I've read, heard, seen 3 confirmed stats about this case.......
    1. The McCann's and their children were on holiday together.
    2. While on holiday their precious 4 yr old disappeared.
    3. The McCann's rented a car.

    There is no confirmed DNA evidence and the time line hasn't been totally confirmed yet.

  13. #13
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Kool Look,
    Are you saying you're so certain of the McCann's guilt that you know the fence sitters will 'land"?

    I'm going to be honest with you, I still haven't seen, heard or read any solid evidence/proof that the McCann's harmed and disposed of their child. I've read, heard, seen 3 confirmed stats about this case.......
    1. The McCann's and their children were on holiday together.
    2. While on holiday their precious 4 yr old disappeared.
    3. The McCann's rented a car.

    There is no confirmed DNA evidence and the time line hasn't been totally confirmed yet.

    No i'm saying exactly what i said, we have pillows here in case someone falls off the fence. We have more facts that what you mentioned here. How about it's a fact the mccanns and family haven't personally searched land for maddy?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,181
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    No i'm saying exactly what i said, we have pillows here in case someone falls off the fence. We have more facts that what you mentioned here. How about it's a fact the mccanns and family haven't personally searched land for maddy?
    We fence-sitters also have little stepladders made out of scepticism to help you up. The view is lovely up here.

    PS I didn't know they never personally searched! One for your side, for sure!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    We fence-sitters also have little stepladders made out of scepticism to help you up. The view is lovely up here.

    PS I didn't know they never personally searched! One for your side, for sure!
    That's not true. The first night they did search, for hours, sometimes alone, after the police told them they had done all they were going to do until the sun came up. This is one of the complaints about the police -that they left the McCanns to search alone for hours that first morning.

    I believe they were advised after that to let the "professionals" handle the physical search.

    I'll have to find the link for that. It was in the Times or the Guardian last week.

    Shrinky

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY on all 3 Counts!!! Post-Verdict Thread
    By Salem in forum Victoria Stafford
    Replies: 563
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
  2. Fencesitters & Not Guilty Post Here - THREAD NO. 3
    By colomom in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 05:37 PM
  3. Fencesitters & Not Guilty Post Here
    By KOOL LOOK in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:07 PM

Tags for this Thread