GUILTY TX - Chare Agnew, 30, & 2 sons dead, daughters raped, Dallas, 15 Sept 2007

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa070915_lj_slaying.d854a67f.html
A woman and two pre-teen boys were found stabbed to death at a house in Dallas' Rochester Park area Saturday morning. Police also found two teenage girls bound and gagged in a closet at the home, Dallas police Lt. Vernon Hale said.
Both were alive, taken to a hospital and were believed to be in good condition. Police would not say whether the girls had been sexually assaulted.
Police are searching for 33-year-old Robert Sparks - the woman's boyfriend - in connection with the deaths.
Mr. Sparks, who police said has a history of family violence, was considered armed and dangerous, Lt. Hale said.
Neighbors say the last time they saw Mr. Sparks was last night, yelling at the family to go inside. No one has seen him since.
The woman was believed to be the mother of all four children, he added.
Ages of the victims could not be confirmed, although the woman was believed to be in her 30s.
Police found the bodies at about 8 a.m. while responding to a stabbing call. The bodies were found in different parts of the house. As of noon Saturday, none had been removed from the home.
A woman who lives across the street from the house and who asked not to be identified said she saw police bring the two girls out of the house. They were wearing oversized T-shirts and they still had tape on their arms and necks, where it appeared they had been bound, she said.
Police officers were crying as they came out of the house, the woman said.

What a sad story! And once again the boyfriend is the suspect!

Those poor boys! And the girls have been traumatized and perhaps assaulted as well. :furious:

what i find strange is killing the boys age 9 and 11 but not the teen girls. had he abused the boys and that caused the break up so they had to die? had he abused the girls and felt he "loved" them? was letting the girls live compassion or cruel? i have read of men who kill the children to make mom suffer more with their deaths than she would have if he had killed her. is that why the girls lived, so they could suffer the loss? who knows what goes on in the head of a man that would stab 2 little kids to death but it is strange to say the least.

If these neighbors had bothered to call 911...chances are these murders would not have taken place!! What is wrong with people?! If I saw one of my neighbors yelling at the family to "go inside"...I would find it to be a huge red flag!! This burns me up!!

Neighbors say the last time they saw Mr. Sparks was last night, yelling at the family to go inside. No one has seen him since.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw....d854a67f.html

more children lost because of mom's loving boyfriend.

OMG this is simply insane! WHAT is wrong with people? And why does it seem so many women are getting murdered by their boyfriends?

Activists propose domestic violence plan

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d.../wfaa070916_mo_domesticviolence.df40ee35.html

After a weekend of domestic violence that included a mother and her children being stabbed to death and a mother setting her children on fire, one North Texas father, who also lost his son to violence, spoke out against the system.

"I enjoyed him while he was here," said William Wade of his son Titches. "I know my son's looking down on me every day. That's the only way I'm making it right now."

Titches was allegedly killed by his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend on October 13.

However, Wade said the tragedy didn't come without warning. For months, Wade said he had warned CPS, called police and told his ex each time he heard Titches had a new scratch on his back or his face. Despite the forewarning, he said nothing was done.

"I want to know who's dropping the ball because this ain't stopped," he said.

~much more at link~

America's Most Wanted

Cops say the man behind the murders is 33-year-old Robert Sparks - a man with a history of violence. Police say what set this felon over the edge this time was a powerful drug combination known as whack: marijuana dipped in a liquid form of angel dust.

On September 15, 2007, cops say a high Sparks murdered his girlfriend, Chare Agnew. Then, he set his sights on her sons, just nine and ten years old. For reasons only known by Sparks, he spared the two girls' lives, tying them up and putting them in a dark closet.

Cops have confirmed that Sparks is running with at least two automatic handguns as well as cash.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=48848

~more at link including news that someone broke into the house (crime scene) on Sunday and a SWAT team converged to see if it was Robert Sparks returning.~

more children lost because of mom's loving boyfriend.

One article says they married in February but did not tell her mother because she would not approve.

OMG this is simply insane! WHAT is wrong with people? And why does it seem so many women are getting murdered by their boyfriends?

Because all of the good guys are married and all that is left over are the abusers, drunks, addicts, perverts, etc, you name it and it's out there. Just kidding but it really isn't far from the truth.

"Police officers were crying as they came out of the house"

Is it suppose to say that or did they mean the girls were crying?

I think it means the police officers were crying. I have read that before, especially when they are on a scene where children have been killed.

I just hope that if anyone who is reading here is getting 'hit' that they will stop and think. What if it goes too far the next time? How much risk are they putting on their children and their other relatives as well as their neighbors and friends by staying with the one who hits them? One hit does not stop the abuse. It may take a long time, but one hit leads to another hit. And at some point it can and often does go too far. And once they reach that point, then others are risk. Also, statistics say that if the mother in the home is being hit, there is a higher likelyhood that the children will be hit too.
I hope by seeing it with others that any who are being hit will stop and consider those things and will contact a shelter for their own safety as well as for others.

Another informative article:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...eedead_16met.ART0.State.Edition2.42df409.html

~snip
She knew her mom would disapprove because Nicoletta Agnew had disapproved for years. Nicoletta Agnew said she saw her 30-year-old daughter's black eye and could hear the fear in her voice, even when she said everything was OK.~snip

Another quote from the article, and this one just kills me:

Ms. Agnew's relatives said they didn't know Mr. Sparks well. They said he didn't have a job and stayed at home while his wife worked as a security guard. They said Ms. Agnew's two boys – who were not Mr. Sparks' children – stayed outside the house until their mother got home late at night.

This case is heartbreaking. Lets hope no one else gets hurt before this lunatic is safely behind bars.

Back, looking for his drugs???

"Dallas SWAT officers on Sunday found no one inside the Rochester Park home where a woman and her two sons were found dead Saturday morning.
Officers had surrounded the house in the 200 block of Ezekial Avenue after someone called police to say that suspect Robert Sparks had kicked in the door of the house and gone inside about 11:30 a.m., said Dallas police Lt. Vernon Hale."

http://tinyurl.com/25nx2u

Thank God!

I see police are still investigating who may have helped him. Not with the murders but with staying at large those days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back