905 users online (152 members and 753 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.

Wanted

Guitar for a beginner!

I am looking for a Dell Hard Drive. I am in the process of rebuilding a dell computer and this is what I am lacking....any laying around?

Sony VTP digital Recorder

Searching for a Voice to Print Recorder- the sony is well known and comes with dragon software- version 7 being the most current- not sure if anyone would have one as they are kinda new- but i need one for work and cant afford the cdn price of them

I found this item so thx anyhow- no need to buy 2)
    Last edited by newtv; 04-12-2004 at 10:03 PM.

I am looking for a pill box hat. I would prefer it to be in pink or white with some sort of tulle mini veil. I don't want to have to spend too much money, so if it's worth a lot...it's not for me!

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I want it to use as a "cake topper" of sorts for my wedding cake. I am having a cupcake wedding cake which sits atop a stand. I have reserved the top tier for a pill box hat!
    Just my opinion anyway... cheers!

I am looking for a pair of child's white ice skates. Size 7 or 8. My daughter currently has the hard boot toddler skates which are a size 5-6. She is in the tiny tots class right now but to move up to the starter tots she has to have figure skates. The only skates I can find in that small of a size are around $80 if not more. I have tried second hand sport shops but no success. If you have any or know of anyone selling any used skates that small (preferably under $40) please let me know. I have 4 weeks until the next semester to find the skates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble1421
    I am looking for a pair of child's white ice skates. Size 7 or 8. My daughter currently has the hard boot toddler skates which are a size 5-6. She is in the tiny tots class right now but to move up to the starter tots she has to have figure skates. The only skates I can find in that small of a size are around $80 if not more. I have tried second hand sport shops but no success. If you have any or know of anyone selling any used skates that small (preferably under $40) please let me know. I have 4 weeks until the next semester to find the skates.

Bubble, have you looked on Ebay? That might be a really dumb question, but thought I'd check anyway!!! (i love ebay)

Check out this one:

IDELL Girls Ice Figure Skates Size 7 Toddler Item number: 3671538437

Bidder or seller of this item? Sign in for your status Add to watch list in My eBay

Go to larger picture Current bid: US $15.50

Time left: 1 days 4 hours
    7-day listing
    Ends Apr-16-04 18:49:36 PDT
    Add to Calendar
    Start time: Apr-09-04 18:49:36 PDT
    History: 4 bids (US $9.99 starting bid)
    High bidder: wandongxi( 26)

Item location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    United States

Ships to: United States only
    Shipping and payment details

Seller information
    pepsiflyer8( 12)
    Feedback Score: 12
    Positive Feedback: 100%
    Member since May-04-03 in United States

Read feedback comments
    Ask seller a question
    View seller's other items

Description
    THIS IS A PAIR OF REIDELL LITTLE GIRLS WHITE FIGURE SKATES. SIZE 7 TODDLER.

THESE SKATES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. GREAT FOR ANY LITTLE GIRL JUST

STARTING TO SKATE.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...671538437&rd=1

Quote Originally Posted by sariebell
    I am looking for a pill box hat. I would prefer it to be in pink or white with some sort of tulle mini veil. I don't want to have to spend too much money, so if it's worth a lot...it's not for me!

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I want it to use as a "cake topper" of sorts for my wedding cake. I am having a cupcake wedding cake which sits atop a stand. I have reserved the top tier for a pill box hat!
    http://nancysniftynook.com/NhatboxP5.htm

They have some for $22 and their are lots of vintage hat sites, maybe ebay

Thanks for the help on ebay. Unfortunately, someone outbid me at the last moment. I am still looking for the skates if you know of anyone please let me know!!

Thanks again,

Jessica

Hammered

Looking or Club Aluminum... Hammered... (silver)
    Popular during the 50's and 60's
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Just had to add an LOL did anyone notice that the skates were located in Ft Lauderdale?
    Yup I am sure they are getting much use down here in South Fl!

im looking for something and im not sure it exists well i know of one model that does im loking for a vhs converter for camcorder tapes ive been to best buy and a few other places but they only have the vhs-c converter but all my camcorder tapes are old and are the 8mm kind, i took one to get done but the guy was going out of business, and i took a chance becuse they are not labled, does anyone know if the 8mms exisit thanks

Are you looking for the converter that looks like a VHS tape...you put the 8 mm tape in the converter so you can watch them on the VCR?

If so, I just went through this a few months ago...tried Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City, Googled, etc. Never found one for the 8mm, only the "C". The salesman at Radio Shack told me they don't make one for the 8 mm since the 8 mm camcorders have the hook-up to attach the camera directly to your TV or VCR to watch the tapes.

If you find one, let me know.

edited to add...C tapes are older than the 8 mm. The cameras that use the C tapes didn't have the camera to TV/VCR hookup and that's why they had the converter for it!!
    "There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Misty Cummings knows exactly what happened to Haleigh." - Tim Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    Tried Canton yet?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby

Hi Gabby, I might have some hammered pieces, I will look. I have quite a bit of old silver pieces, serving to silver service set, and complet 8 place settings set of old Rogers silver. I can't remember the pattern, I will look it up. I will get the info together by the end of the weekend.

Sincerely,

Betty

He did it!

Most men are jerks and I divorced their king

shopgirlnw

IMO only

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast