1397 users online (266 members and 1131 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

skates

bubbles1421.. have you tried your local thrift stores? maybe sporting goods stores that 'recycle' sports stuff?

Cool A very cool blue Abercrombie & Fitch Sandra sweater

Hi everyone,
    I've been lurking on this site for a while, and find the trial discussions fascinating, but have only just discovered this neat little corner of the site, which prompted me to join and ask......does anyone here have or know where I can find an Abercrombie & Fitch Sandra sweater? It's V necked, cropped and I'm looking for the blue one in either small or medium (not brown). The store has sold out, I just missed one a few days ago on Ebay and none there now. It's a gift for my daughter and I'm willing to pay a good price for it.

Thanks very much,

Verity

"The mind once suddenly aware of a verity for the first time immediately invents it again" (Agnes Sligh Turnbull).

im still looking for the 8mm tape converters. with no luck i might end up buying a new camecorder with the 8mm tapes or i might try and find a place that transfers them but with the tapes not labled i dont know whats on them and such. btw the camcorder i used to have was from the late 80s early 90s didnt know c camcorders were around then

ISO a puffalump stuffed purple hippo (Jumbo Love) Made by Commonwealth Toys in the 1980s. I understand that they're worth a lot of money and I don't want anyone just to "give it up". But if you find one at a thrift store or in the back of your clothset; I'd love to buy it. But upwards of 300.00 is way to much to pay. Even though they're collectors items, I just want it for my daughter. I'll pay 50-200 depending on the condition of the toy. Please PM me if you have/find one. Thank you. <3 Jen
    All I can do is try.

Looking for Meduim Stonz for baby boy - don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them as they outgrow too quick.

I have a Purple hippo excellent shape if you are still looking.

I'm looking for a sailor suit, any color, that would fit someone 5'6" or taller and near women's L-XL or men's M-L. It's okay if it doesn't have a kerchief with it. If it has a hat with it, that would be even better.
    These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence: the connections-sometimes tenuous, sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent-that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it. The events that my death wrought were merely the bones of a body that would become whole at some unpredictable time in the future. The price of what I came to see as this miraculous body had been my life. Hover over pic for quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2