FL - Federal Prosecutor Arrested In Child Sex Sting

Jen_in_Indy

Former Member
Reaction score
John David R. Atchison, 53, an assistant U.S. attorney from the northern district of Florida, was arraigned in U.S. District Court in Detroit Monday afternoon.
Prosecutors said Atchison flew from Pensacola, Fla., to Detroit on Sunday intending to have sex with the 5-year-old girl.
The detective, acting as the child's mother, allegedly arranged a sexual encounter between Atchison and her 5-year-old daughter, police said.

In deposition, detectives said Atchison suggested the mother tell her daughter that "you found her a sweet boyfriend who will bring her presents."

The undercover detective expressed concern about physical injury to the 5-year-old girl as a result of the sexual activity. Detectives said Atchison responded, " I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no rough stuff ever. I only like it soft and nice."

Rest of the article here: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html

How disgusting. I can't even articulate what I hope happens to this man. And I hope they're looking into any and all contact that he's had with any children. What a sick monster.

OMG, what a sick man. The incredibly sad part about it is, he basically gives a confession to doing it many times before...And he finds his tricks from MOTHERS who PROSTITUTE THEIR 5 YEARS OLD DAUGHTERs??? WTF? I realize this was an undercover sting, but it must be the way the sick SOB found his other "Dates". I really need to vomit.

Ewwww. What a sick man.

I'm surprised he hasn't come up with the "It was a sting operation" excuse yet.

Anyone can be a pervert. :(

Ewwww. What a sick man.

I'm surprised he hasn't come up with the "It was a sting operation" excuse yet.

Anyone can be a pervert. :(

Too bad he didn't follow the lead of the other perverts and committ suicide while they were trying to arrest him:bang:

1~ What misfire in the brain has any adult looking at a child and thinking "oh yeah, I want that"? :sick:

2~ How do these undercovers hold their anger at this repulsive behavior, and not shoot the sick peice of dung when they get there? :bang:

3~ Does anyone think I could get the job of thinking up the punishment for this trash, cuz, I have a few thoughts, and I think I know just how to fix it? :innocent:

i understand your anger and disgust and i am right there with you.:furious:
1~ What misfire in the brain has any adult looking at a child and thinking "oh yeah, I want that"? :sick:

i'm not sure i want to know how their sick brain works since it can not be fixed.

2~ How do these undercovers hold their anger at this repulsive behavior, and not shoot the sick peice of dung when they get there? :bang:
i think they hold it in because if they kill the sicko they wont be there to stop the next 1.

3~ Does anyone think I could get the job of thinking up the punishment for this trash, cuz, I have a few thoughts, and I think I know just how to fix it? :innocent: you got my vote.

3~ Does anyone think I could get the job of thinking up the punishment for this trash, cuz, I have a few thoughts, and I think I know just how to fix it? :innocent:
1.- I can not agree with you more about not being able to even begin to comprehend...:furious:
2. good question- I am sure they dont know how they do it either
:blowkiss: <-------- undercover folks
3. I will vote/nominate you- :rolleyes:

It is disgusting that trash like this SOB is all aound us and we just don't know it. My son plays flag football and I see a lot of parents just drop their kids off for practices. I could never do that, I don't trust anyone enough to leave my kids with them without me, except maybe my mom, sister, and husband. I hope this sick *advertiser censored* pays a very hefty price in prison.

His email was fldaddy04@yahoo.com, and here is his MySpace account:
http://tinyurl.com/2c4gn5

I am always curious about the families of these perv's. Did they really not have any clue about him? If I found out my husband had a Myspace like this guy, the police would be the least of his worries.

This is happening in my town here. Other than this guy being so sick, some of the locals are talking about him being a pillar of the community blah, blah, blah and that no matter they support him <~:eek: How the ^&$# do you support a person who has done this (what he admits) several times????
IMO his supporters need to be jailed also!!!:doh: :loser: :slap:

I went to his myspace...what's with the diapers??? Sick stuff. Reading the story link and the video made me want to puke!!! And to think this is a man who is supposed to go after the bad guys makes it all the more disturbing. I think his credit card records need to be pulled to see where else he's been. Scary that on the outside he seems so normal, like you said Czech...a pillar of society. Hope he's having fun in Detroit lockup!

Yea, those diapers were a new one for me. I support adults having the right to be into whatever kinky stuff they want to do. I just have to say however.......the diaper thing is pushing the limits of acceptability. Apparently, there are "adults" who like to pretend to be "infants". They like to wear diapers, USE the diapers, and then be "changed". :eek: :mad: :waitasec: Makes me think I need to get out more often. :waitasec: :waitasec: I mean, I honestly just don't get it. It sounds disgusting and ridiculous. My idea of kinky fun would bore these pervs to tears, I guess. Anyone interested in "diapers" would be horrified at stilletto's and leather, I guess??? :cool:

It is disgusting that trash like this SOB is all aound us and we just don't know it. My son plays flag football and I see a lot of parents just drop their kids off for practices. I could never do that, I don't trust anyone enough to leave my kids with them without me, except maybe my mom, sister, and husband. I hope this sick *advertiser censored* pays a very hefty price in prison.
i am with you 100% ! why do parents think their kids are safe dropping them off like that? sickos that like children are known for a few behaviors. like picking a job that allows them time alone with kids like coach flag football... or how about just hanging out in areas where they know kids will be unsupervised like maybe a ball park after practice. my 12 year old has spent the last 3 weeks trying to get me to believe she is old enough to walk home from school. she kept saying i thought she was a baby when i said no. i finally had to sit her down and explain. "you know the bad strangers i have always warned you about? well if you are a bad guy who wants to grab a 12 year old girl where would you look for 1? middle school when they are all walking home?" God i hated to do that. it is so hard to give her enough information she does not do something stupid but not so much she is scared to leave the house.

You know Sherri, maybe we should all get together and write a book for parents about how to tell their kids that their really is a boogie man. I have a daughter who will turn 18 next week. :eek: I also have one who just turned 7. Big Sister and Big Surprise!!! :bang: :waitasec: :doh: :dance: I have explained to both of them the reasons they have to "hold my hand" and "stay close" when we are in the mall, and in any public places. I hate to admit it, but I have explained to them how to effectively stab someone. I learned it from Soldier of Fortune magazine (long story which involves someone that wanted to hurt the neighborhood pets). Anyway, I have also told them to use their teeth and go for the jugular. It is my personal self-protection plan. I am very adept with my 9mm. I even qualified for combat pistol target shooting (IPSIC). The problem is........I don't always have the 9mm with me. I ask large men this question....."Are you afraid of an 80 pound woman?" Of course they snicker and say "no". I then ask...."Are you afraid of an 80 pound pit bull?" They look horrified. What is the difference?? Teeth. I have instructed my daughters to bite the side of the neck where the jugular vein is located. They should bite deep, spit it out, and go back for seconds. I hope I haven't offended anyone, but it is an ugly world out there, and we need to be prepared.....as do our daughters. If I had a son, I would teach him the same thing. I also teach my children to be kind and compassionate. Unless someone threatens you personally, you should always be looking for someone who needs your assistance. The only counter balance to the boogie men and women in this world is the kindness of others. THAT is what makes places like WebSleuths so wonderful. People who are regulars here care deeply. That level of concern is a dagger in the heart of evil in this world.

There is no safe place anymore for kids to be left alone without their parents. I'm glad that my kids are grown because if they weren't I would probably either home school them or go to school with them. Look at all of the pervert school teachers who have gotten caught in the last year or two. Those are just the ones that have gotten caught. It's a scary world and every child needs to be taught how to protect themselves against the perverts of this world. I taught the granddaughter that I raised how to protect herself and also never to let someone get her in their car regardless of what you have to do to keep from getting put in there. Once they have you in their car you are dead.

This guy is so disgusting that it makes me want to throw up. And to think that he held the type of position that he held. I wonder how he dealt with the perverts that he had to prosecute? That would be interesting to find that out.

Here is a little from his MySpace.....

About me:
Handsome, educated, professional, experienced Daddy. I love younger girls. Like everything about you...how you think, talk, act. I'm very understanding and supportive..never ever judgmental. I'm fascinated by ab/dl girls, and accident prone girls...love to take care of and provide the TLC you've been needing.
Who I'd like to meet:
Younger girls who like older guys...also AB/TB girls, DL girls needing a Daddy to pamper, spoil, change and take care of them.
.......................................................................................................

What are AB and TB girls? He is an experienced DADDY. I think he is trying to tell us something there!!!! What are DL girls? This guy is so SICK. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key. With any luck he will be living with a whole bunch of criminals that HE put in prison!!!!

Sounds like the freak may also like to see some pain and crying since he particularly likes accident prone girls, unless he means a different type of accident. How repulsive.

AB = Adult Baby

I am not sure, but I think TB = Teen Baby??? I have no idea what the DL stands for. My guess would be something to do with "Daddy" or "Diaper". The accidents he mentions involves accidents with diapers. Disgusting.

Not guilty plea entered in Gulf Breeze attorney's child-sex case
http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070919/NEWS01/709190336/1006

My co-workers' son graduated with this guys daughter and said the wife teaches at the local high school...could you imagine?????
This poor woman and family will have to move out of the state!!!
Now he's pleading not guilty....I'm curious to hear how he will talk his way out of this....LOSER!

AB = Adult Baby

I am not sure, but I think TB = Teen Baby??? I have no idea what the DL stands for. My guess would be something to do with "Daddy" or "Diaper". The accidents he mentions involves accidents with diapers. Disgusting.

It's quoted as "DL girls" which to me seems to mean "daddy's little girls" ?

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a long time, but continue to read many of these threads. This guy is just so evil and disgusting. Just think of the hurt he has dished out to his own family. Thank goodness he has been caught, but sounds like he has hurt plenty of little girls along the way. His My Space is just sick...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back