1179 users online (224 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.

MI - Kirk Coleman for beating, raping baby daughter, Columbia Twp, 2007

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14133963/detail.html

27 year old man rapes and beats a 3 month old infant girl.

The three-month-old girl was in critical condition Monday at University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, suffering from broken ribs, head trauma and other injuries.

She is fighting for her life. Poor baby.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14133963/detail.html

27 year old man rapes and beats a 3 month old infant girl.

The three-month-old girl was in critical condition Monday at University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, suffering from broken ribs, head trauma and other injuries.

She is fighting for her life. Poor baby.
    These perverts are getting more GROSS. This guy better not be out in a year!!

OMG what an animal that poor little baby! I hope he dies a long and painful death!

This breaks my heart. that poor little baby.

Disgusting...I don't know how anyone could do that...I wonder what was this man's relationship to the child? Family member, family friend, or somebody who walked in off the street?

that son of a b@tch should be castrated via acid ... and a baseball bat pounded in his @ss .. he should have NO rights he is not human ..

i wonder if he is the father?, boyfriend? and why he was with the baby?

Hope this lowlife pos dies a torturous death.
    That poor baby. Prayers for emotional and physical healing.

This is so sick! And it happens more and more. I'm going to start every day calling papers and courts to make sure no one forgets this little angel and he doesn't get a slap on the wrist...I just need to find email addresses and telephone numbers now!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    that son of a b@tch should be castrated via acid ... and a baseball bat pounded in his @ss .. he should have NO rights he is not human ..

Can I come too? Sounds like a kickass time!! We'll have a bonfire, roast some weinies, and hotdogs. make a night of it!!

Dear Lord!!!! I have to ask again...where do these people come from? This is beyond sick! My prayers for this sweet baby...no one should have to go through this.

Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?

He is the FATHER

Disgusting. Hope he rots for what he did to his baby.

Father Charged with Sexual Abuse of 3-Month Old

Coleman, the father of a three-month-old baby girl, along with her mother took their unresponsive child to Foote Hospital in Jackson. The child was later airlifted to the University of Michigan's Mott Hospital, and remains in critical condition.

"The injuries are quite extensive," said Jester. "Very serious, such as broken ribs, skull fractures and so forth."

"We determined that he was the only one home," said Jester. "Our detectives spoke with him and was able to get him to admit that he was responsible for the injury."

The three month old is still unconscious, and needs a ventilator to breathe.

Okay, now I would love to see an immediate castration (sp) for sexual offenders. The only problem is that people will stop coming out with the fact that they have been sexually abused. I don't believe in this, and think that we need to find something that will keep the victims safe, and take care of the creep forever.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Marie,

The last sentence at your link leaves me with a question. Were the mother's parental rights terminated or just the father's? She was not at home when this happened. I hope she didn't automatically lose her parental rights if she had no knowledge or any indication he would do this to their baby.

Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Hi SewingDeb,

If CPS terminated the mother's parental rights, or does so in the future, then it's probably because the injuries occurred on Friday night but the baby wasn't taken to the hospital until Saturday - I think the mother might still be charged with something like failure to seek timely medical care.

But I can't imagine CPS has really terminated the rights so quickly - they probably have emergency custody and will petition to terminate rights.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    Marie,

The last sentence at your link leaves me with a question. Were the mother's parental rights terminated or just the father's? She was not at home when this happened. I hope she didn't automatically lose her parental rights if she had no knowledge or any indication he would do this to their baby.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast