990 users online (192 members and 798 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shane Simcox-the guy she was giving a ride home to-seems to be the main suspect. He refused to cooperate or take a lie detector test. I believe he killed her sometime between the Video-N-Tan and his home. Maybe a sexual attempt by him gone all wrong??
    The similarities between her case and Laney's is eeire though, I wonder is Simcox had any kind of connection with Laney as well?
    I do hope she is found to be laid to rest. She had sooo much going for her.
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ure_erica.html
    Have You Seen Me?
    Deanie Marie Pyle Peters
    Mary Jo Lee Long
    Leanna "Beaner" Warner
    Jodi Huisentruit
    Amy Billig
    Rachael Garden
    Stacie Madison and Susan Smalley
    The Springfield Three
    Fawn & Rozlin Abell
    The Forth Worth Trio
    Rachel Mellon Skemp

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/20806
    Where is Sharon Rose Sons?
    Discuss her case here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...aron+rose+sons

"We lose our keys, we lose our glasses..but how, in America, do we lose our children?!"-Molly Bish's Mother
    **All posts are my opinion.**

Over the 15˝ years Fraysure has been missing, her family members have visited every town in the area and exhausted every effort to find the teen. They have even been featured on "The Montel Williams Show" and consulted a psychic.

Scott and Kentucky State Police detectives have poured over every detail of Fraysure's car, purse and interviewed each high school girl attending a Bracken County School at the time. But leads ran dry.

Now, in the wake of missing women found alive in Cleveland, those in the Tri-State hear a renewed call for any tip that may lead investigators to what is now a 31-year-old woman or her remains.

"You remember to at least have some kind of hope," said Scott.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/...#ixzz2ouIopjCW

The young man that killed himself. Did his albi ever checked out!? what was his alibi? What would be his reason for killing himself!? Very Odd! Why would the mother than try to sue the Montel Williams Show?

I strongly believe someone Erica knew lured her out of that car.

for Erica.

Search for answers spans 18 years

http://www.maysville-online.com/news...568b3d0c4.html

Though she has been missing for 18 years, the memory of Erica Fraysure and the search that followed her disappearance in Bracken County continues.
    Kentucky State Police still have Fraysure's case open in the cold case investigation unit, police said on Thursday.

In the ensuing years there has been annual media attention, tips called in to police in state and local jurisdictions, and even a national attention when the case was mentioned on the Montel Williams Show with the late Sylvia Brown.
    According to Bracken County Sheriff's Detective Bob Scott, who was with KSP in 1997, he continues to review leads or tips and passes the information on to KSP.

“There is nothing new on the case,” Scott said on Thursday.
    Fraysure had no inclination to run away from home, family members said at the time she disappeared.

Several people with alleged information were polygraphed, yet in 2011 Fraysure's mother, Maggie Doherty, died not knowing what happened to her daughter.

http://www.maysville-online.com/news...c6dd52821.html

It has been more than 18 years since an auburn-haired Bracken County girl was last seen...

Kentucky State Police have been in charge of the case and continue to field occasional leads which have not resulted in finding Fraysure... Claims re-surface with each year that passes, police said, but many have already been researched to no avail.

20 years later, classmates say Erica Fraysure's disappearance 'ruined their lives'

http://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/i-t...ed-their-lives

The teen's disappearance has affected the entire community in some way, Miller said.

"They're adults now," Miller said of Fraysure's senior class. "But many say (Fraysure's disappearance) has literally ruined their lives. And, in turn, it's ruining their children's lives. They're helicopter parents; they don't want their children going outside to get the mail."

And because there's no official suspect, nearly everyone in the small town of Brooksville is an unofficial one, Miller said.

"There are some students people who were -- or still -- are suspicious of," Miller said. "There are some who were riding around with her that night until she disappeared. They'd like to move on, too."

Kentucky Community Still Fearful 20 Years After Erica Fraysure Disappears

For 20 years, people in Brooksville have lived with the fear that the same person who might have taken Erica, could be right down the street, simply waiting for another opportunity to abduct another unsuspecting teen.

Amanda Lang, Erica’s best friend, tells Dateline that her life plans changed dramatically after Erica disappeared. Suddenly, she was too afraid to leave her house or go away for college.
    Chief Deputy Bob Scott from the Bracken County Police Department told Dateline that authorities found Erica’s car abandoned on a country road later that day. The keys were missing and her purse was still inside the car, untouched. However, there wasn’t enough evidence to help investigators piece together what happened the night Erica disappeared.

“We don't know any more about what happened to Erica now than we did the day we first examined her vehicle,” Chief Deputy Scott told Dateline.
    Kentucky State Trooper Charles Loudermilk says the case is ongoing, but without new information, the case is at a standstill.

“We know that she went out, we know that her car was found, but we don’t know that middle piece,” State Trooper Loudermilk told Dateline. That middle piece, he said, can make the difference in solving this puzzling case.
    KY teen girl's disappearance 20 years ago still a murder mystery

"I was told her body was taken to hog farm,” said Chief Deputy Scott.

"Also buried underneath the new high school,” said Jeanie Rosel of Brookesville.

“I know a whole lot more about what didn't happen because of the leads and the dead ends. I’ve had four people confess to killing Erica. It didn't happen,” said Chief Deputy Scott.

Scott says it's possible one only one person knows what happened. Of course, he has someone in mind and there is a clue he won't talk about. One that only he and the person responsible know about.

Sounds like the last guy she was with needs to be heavily scrutinized

Quote Originally Posted by thenotebook View Post
    Sounds like the last guy she was with needs to be heavily scrutinized
    I agree. I think Shane Simcox murdered her. LE needs to interview women in that town and find out whether he has any living rape victims. A pattern may emerge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2