1276 users online (225 members and 1051 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyahna View Post
    I think also most native american probably no longer live in tribes under huts but have houses and can buy their toothpaste and tooth brushes all by themselves. Some even go to school and have university diplomas, and can become doctors...
    I think if you saw the way many Native Americans live on reservations STILL you'd be appalled. The poverty is shameful and your sarcastic comment shows you have no clue about the struggles these people face.

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    Quote Originally Posted by rmf View Post
    The fact that Lyle had good dental care is not really that surprising to me. The reason is because for decades the federal government has been involved in dental health and education programs on indian reservations all over the U.S. A lot of these programs are integrated into the Head Start preschool program for 3-5 year olds. Children are given toothbrushes, toothpaste and taught to take care of their teeth.

I think they just do the program anyway. I remember doing the flouride and getting the nasty red tablets tooth brush and toothpaste in school and they still do it in schools irregaurdless of being native or not it's more due to a money thing I think,and you would think with all the education for dental care that bottle rot would be gone.

I think Lyle's parent's took care of him, took very good care of him and taught him good hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_B View Post

I think Lyle's parent's took care of him, took very good care of him and taught him good hygiene.

I thought that for a while too Al, but now I wonder. The reason is because no one seems to be looking for him. That is the most perplexing thing about this case. Even if he wrote home (a theory of which ccm now says he has mixed feelings about) you'd think they'd still want to find him. If Lyle didn't have any family whatsoever, then why go to such great effort to hide his identity? Very odd.

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    Well, I started reading the book from which he got his name and the Lyle in the book was catholic and his father commited suicide and it was shameful to him. So that may be a reason to hide it.

Meyahna, if that's the case, I sincerely apologize. Sorry for the kneejerk reaction, but some of the posts in this thread (and others) about Lyle have been really off the wall lately.

Thanks rhyno.
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by Jeana (DP); 09-30-2007 at 05:59 PM.

I must admit yes I have probs with comments insinuating that such race or such people do so or so as a generality. If you want to make me mad just say European don't shave. Lyle was probably not poor, poor people hang themselves to tree branch they don't rent a hotel room for that.

I am sorry if I offend you, and again I don't mean to offend you, but I find it hard to understand what you mean in your messages. Just the way they are written. I still don't know if you think that he may be Arabic or you think he is absolutely not Arabic. I sincerely mean no offense to you. I think I (and others) may be misconstruing (sp?) what you are saying.

I know it has been discussed on here before that he may be Arabic. I lean towards that he is not Arabic, but I dont totally discount it.
    Last edited by Jeana (DP); 09-30-2007 at 06:00 PM.

On a forum that I found, someone suggested that Lyle might have had a chin implant: http://www.officialcoldcaseinvestiga...ead.php?t=1414

Quote Originally Posted by outofthedark View Post
    On a forum that I found, someone suggested that Lyle might have had a chin implant: http://www.officialcoldcaseinvestiga...ead.php?t=1414
    Wouldn't that have been noted by the medical examiner?

they would have been able to tell that at autopsy,slight scars and all

thank you.I cannot say if he has any arabic in him or not.What ever mixture of heritage he has,he may even be full blooded.He could have very well been conceived and born out side of his native country.

Lyle did not have a chin implant. I also concluded that he was not Todd Frazier. The nose, ears, eye color don't match, and Lyle didn't have a scar over his eye, on his foot, and there was no indication that his ears had been pierced.

Coldcaseman,

Do you know if "Kenley Allan Matheson" was ruled out? I think i read on here recently that he was.

Thanks,

poor people commit suicide in many ways,not just hanging from a tree.a person wanting to do this usually picks a method they are comfortable with and will do the job.I have been told by someone that found their daughter hanging that it is by no means quick and painless.they loose all bodily function,so as you could imagine it can be pretty messy.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyno1974 View Post
    Coldcaseman,

Do you know if "Kenley Allan Matheson" was ruled out? I think i read on here recently that he was.

Thanks,
    Yeah he was ruled out

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast