1510 users online (252 members and 1258 guests)  

Websleuths News

The lovely Sacramento Valley in northern California

Would You Like A Bandage With Those Fries?

Oops! Sounds like he nearly shot off the family jewels.

"A 17-year-old boy accidentally shot himself in the leg while standing in line at a McDonald's restaurant and now he faces an illegal weapons charge.
    The boy was fiddling with the .25-caliber pistol tucked in his waistband when it fired, wounding him in the upper thigh shortly before 9 p.m. Wednesday, city police Sgt. William Gorman said...."

More at link:
    http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...L&type=bondage

so close to a Darwin award... well kid better luck next time.

Serves him right...a 17 year old has NO business carrying a gun.

Im pleased he wasnt seriously hurt, but i hope it taught him not to play with guns.

Why do you need a gun at McDonald's? I don't get it. My hubby wants a concealed weapons permit, but I really just don't get why people feel the need to carry a gun. Lets hope he's a better shot next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    Why do you need a gun at McDonald's? I don't get it. My hubby wants a concealed weapons permit, but I really just don't get why people feel the need to carry a gun. Lets hope he's a better shot next time.
    Some people need to. Some do just because they can. I need one for my occupation and things that have happened to others in my occupation as a realtor. I'm not always in the best of neighborhoods showing a house, and don't always know who I'm meeting. I'm 5'2, 105#, I need it to have an advantage should someone want the get froggy with me.

get froggy with me...I love it...may I borrow it Sadie...I have all these new sayings and I crack my friends up with them.

The first thing that popped into my head about this 17 yearold is "That'll learn 'im" Then I thought nope he will not learn a thing