UK - Anthony Shuttleworth for child *advertiser censored*, Wingate, Co. Durham, 2007

missacorah

Reaction score
A WOMAN judge has caused outrage by refusing to jail a child *advertiser censored* pervert — telling him instead to “go out and meet people”.

Loner Anthony Shuttleworth, 61, hoarded 5,445 sick images on his computer, mostly of teenage boys.
He admitted making indecent images at Durham Crown Court.
But Judge Beatrice Bolton handed Shuttleworth, of Wingate, Co Durham, a supervision order because he “presents no danger”.
She added: “What you really need to do is go out and meet people.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007430492,00.html

this judge has a great idea. he needs to find people he has things in common with. he should start looking for new friends right away. i suggest he look in hell.

I think the kindly judge should introduce the lonely man to her circle of friends and their families, especially those with young men. Perhaps he could be a mentor to them.

:mad: :sick: :mad:

this judge has a great idea. he needs to find people he has things in common with. he should start looking for new friends right away. i suggest he look in hell.

I like the way you think!

What in the world is wrong with judges and perverts? Some of these judges come up with the most bizarre reasons for not sending someone to jail when they are clearly perverts. Go out and make friends...what with...young boys?

Isn't it a well known fact that most people who collect this crap eventially go out and do the same thing that they have been looking at? Who knows what this creep has been doing while he collected his huge internet collection of "boys." I hope everyone in that town raises holy hell and it puts her right off of the bench.

That is a great idea....introducing him into her circle of friends. They must have boys or at least grandsons. Maybe he can babysit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back